VOLUME 3 Part 4

((Note: I promised that another chapter of the volume & I did. Let's do this!!))

My POV

Winter, Crystal, Weiss, & I are walking into the nice peaceful place where she choose. Seeing my mom is going to train me, I thought she was doing physical, but no. It is going to be mental.

Crystal: For this training, we gonna need you to meet with the first God of War.

Weiss: Who is that?

Crystal: I don't know. All the reincarnated people visit the God who has one of four powers. It just who they chose.

Weiss & Winter sat at one table & we sat at another table.

Crystal: Ok, hold my hands & close your eyes.

Me: Ok.

As I close my eyes..... I focus on meeting with the first War god. The seconds felt like minutes, hours. So, when I opens my eyes, the world of Remnant somehow changes. Before I was wondering, I smell a present behind me. I turn around to see a man with long wet hair, a tattoo, a symbol of 2 R's on his shirt.

 I turn around to see a man with long wet hair, a tattoo, a symbol of 2 R's on his shirt

Me: Who are you? Where am I?

Roman: I'm Roman Reigns. This..... is my yard. The reason why you can see is because I am the war god.

((Note: WWE wrestlers are the first gods.))

My eyes widen as I look around. The world look as the war just ended. Almost everything is destroyed. I am scared to ask this question, but I need to know.

Me: Where are we?

Roman sighed & look down. He went back to stare in my eyes & gave me the shocking answer.

Roman: Vale.

((Note: Before you ask, no. Time is not involved))

I was frozen. I couldn't move, can't breathe, can't believe.

Roman: I know this is supposed to be your yard. I just need you to protect it.

Me: Why Me?

Roman: I know you can do it. You can prevent this. You see, this is what going to happen soon. Because of one person. & you know that person.

Me: But im not a hero, or your chosen champion.

Roman: Yes, you are. Champions behaves like champions before they are champions. Heroes have a saving performance before they are called heroes.

Me: Like Huntsmen & Huntresses.

Roman: Exactly. In life, or lives, my #1 goal still remains the same: To be the good man & to help reincarnated people & other people.

Me: Why?

He said walk to a broken dust building with pieces of a window. He grab a large one, size of my head.