Volume 3 PART 9

RWBY: Blake Belladonna x Self(Faunus:Wolf) Vol 3 PT 9
((Note: Time to combine & finished this. This is very difficult for me to do. But sooner or later. Let's do this. ))

My POV

I was with Blake & Weiss drinking some tea to try to calm my nerves. For the first time in my life, I'm feel like I might not take it anymore. I have staring at my un touch cup of tea. My head is going through a lot of questions. I want to know.......but I don't like the truth, even if it is a hidden memory. My thought was interrupted by a hand touching my shoulder. I look over to my right & see Blake looking at me. She & Weiss are worried about me.

Me: Sorry. I was still in thought of my memories & decision.

Blake: It's ok.

Me: Are you going to be ok when I'm gone?

Blake: I will be ok. I will support your decision.

I look back at my cup.

Me: Ok. I will protect Pyrrha. I hope she's ok.

I was now thinking about what was that memory. Did Adam really tried to kill me or....... wait a minute. Her weapon. I replay the time I was stab in the heart, it wasn't a katana, but her sword. My memory is changing as it wasn't Adam that "killed" me. It was.... Auntie Cinder! But Why? My ears twitch.

Me: Huh?

The next thing I heard was metal breaking. I look up at the TV & saw that Penny has been broken by Pyrrha's polarity. I hope this was an accident. I'm sure hope Ruby isn't buying what we saw. The next is a red screen with a black rook on it.

Cinder: This is not a tragedy. This was not an accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust. Your safety. Your children. To men who claim to be our guardians. But are, in reality... nothing more than men. Our Academies' headmasters wield more power than most armies & one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, & yet what do we have we here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. & what, I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen & Huntresses should carry themselves with honor & mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin as though defeating Atlas in the Tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded it's streets. OR perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting Kingdom with armed forces. Honestly? I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right & who is wrong. But I that the existence of peace is fragile. & the leaders of our Kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you; the situation there is.... equally undesirable. Our Kingdoms are at the brink of war. Yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So I ask you... when the first shots are fired... Who do you think you can trust?

The whole screen went black. I started to breathe heavily. I couldn't take it & left while trying to regain my composure. A siren is going on.

Me: It can't be. How did she.....

Weiss: What's going on?!

Me: Grimm. Here near Beacon.

We started to run for a bit & seen a lot of Grimm around: Beowolves, Ursa, birds. It was horrible.

Weiss: I don't believe this.

Me: Why did she....?

Weiss: She?

Blake: Yang, are you okay?