Volume 3 Final Part

((Note: It time to finished this. If you guys want me to do different side of the story where my OC dies in the hands of Adam, feel free to comment below. I will take one month time off for this story. I will put some polls up, like this semblance, a new theme song, when do you want it to activate, & maybe ask you for some drawing requests & the promo. Let's do this.))

My POV

I had to take Jaune & Pyrrha with me to see Ozpin for the power. Looks like I'm going to explain Jaune about this, but I hope someone can. We all got into the elevator. After we got to the vault, we started to get to Amber & the machine. Jaune is looking at the place.

Jaune: What is this place?

Me: The Vault.

Jaune: You two... been here before?

Me: .....yep.

Jaune: What would this school to.... hide?

Me: You'll find out.

As Jaune saw this machine, he stop & look surprised at what he saw.

Jaune: Who?

Me: That's Amber, the fallen maiden.

Ozpin: How did you know about her?

Me: My father's memories.

Ozpin: I see. Pyrrha. Get to the pod.

Me: Jaune, you & I will stand guard.

Jaune nodded & we stand guard, to make sure Pyrrha & Ozpin.

Me(head): Please stay safe, Blake. Please.

Ozpin: Akai.

Me: Yeah?

Ozpin: We needed you to unlock the Maiden's protector, just in case this won't work.

((Note: Maiden's Protector is like Ascended SSB or SSB Kaioken. This will let us use the previous, chosen, &/or current maiden physical bodiment to look like them & use their weapon & semblance. However, They have a time limit.))

Me: How?

Ozpin: Is there any friends bond between you two?

Pyrrha, who is now in that pod, & I look at each other, knowing that we couldn't find a connection.

Ozpin: I see. I'll activated the machine.

Ozpin then started to activate the machine as Amber's pod rose up & started to transfer the rest of her maiden power. As the power started to seep in her, Pyrrha started to scream in agony. Jaune heard this.

Jaune: Pyrrha.

Me: This is too much for her to handle.

Jaune went to next to me as he look at them. & then, my ears twitch when it pick up a sound of glass break. We look at Amber & see an arrow in her heart. We turn around & see Cinder. She lowered her bow. I look at Pyrrha & the power is coming out of her. Due to Amber seeing Cinder is her last thought before she died, the rest of her powers transfer into her. She has fully got the power. Jaune tried to stop her, but being pushed back to me, causing me to catch him. I activate my power, grab the door & threw it at her, only for her to deflect it to the side.

Cinder: Nephew. How I missed spending time with you?

I grab Pyrrha & Jaune & teleported out of their & outside the tower. I let her go & make her hold Jaune.

Me: I'll be right back. I need to check the other.

Pyrrha: Ok.

I teleported to the docks where I was last time. I walk up to Ruby & the others. Sun saw me walking to them.