Mother of Akai Cleveland

Name: Krystal Cleveland

Gender: Female

Race: Fanuns(Tiger)

Weapon: Spear of Poseidon, Poseidon's trident

Semblance: ChimaeraShe have superhuman strength & durability of a dragon, power & flexibility of a lion, high intelligence like a baphomet, & a snake-tail that has venom to paralyze their prey

Semblance: Chimaera
She have superhuman strength & durability of a dragon, power & flexibility of a lion, high intelligence like a baphomet, & a snake-tail that has venom to paralyze their prey

Disadvantages: The personalities of the animal can cause a problem with her in the past.
Lion: Impulsive, magnificent, & belligerent.
Dragon: Noble, overbearing, & prudent
Snake: Deeply jealous & cunning

God Semblance: Poseidon
The Goddess of the Seas mainly focuses on defense and teamwork rather on attack power.  She have the best resistance to damage in the game, however she is also the weakest damage dealers. This makes the alignment mostly undesirable for many players. She also grants her friends powers over ice and the ability to heal their injured allies.

Powers & Abilities:
Atmokinesis - As the immortal ruler of the seas, Poseidon possesses the power to manipulate water, storms, and lightning, able to create strong waves and violent storms to bring the rage of the ocean upon those who anger him. Atmokinesis breaks down into several abilities.

Eco-Hydrokinesis - Poseidon is the master of the water element. He can control all the water in the world.

Cryokinesis - Poseidon can manipulate and control ice.

Hydrokinesis - Poseidon can manipulate and control water, ranging from tidal waves and whirlpools, to a watery construct in his image. Since water does not retain a shape, it is clear that Poseidon's control over water is not only immense but precise, in retaining the size and shape of his Titan form.

Water Breathing - Poseidon can breathe underwater.

Electrokinesis - Poseidon can generate and manipulate electricity. He used this power to help Hades in defeating Atlas. In God of War, he bestowed Kratos with a small portion of his electrokinetic power. In God of War III, he uses his trident to shoot bolts of electricity at Kratos and Gaia.

Hydro-Electrokinesis - Due to his control over the seas and its storms, this accounts for Poseidon's electricity based abilities.

Flight - Poseidon was able to propel or accelerate himself through the air with great speed and force.

Power Granting - Followers of Poseidon are granted a fraction of Poseidon's powers and thus become very resilient and can sustain massive amounts of damage before death. They can use the waters of the deep to aid them in battle by creating Walls of Water and even creating Sea Storms right in the midst of battle without being near a source of water, with these waters they are able to heal themselves and allies. Poseidon also grants his followers the use of Cryokinesis, allowing them to create large spires of ice and even freezing opponents to crush them.

Shapeshifting - He could reform himself into a massive, elemental form resembling a Titan. This form, in his own image, was entirely water-based, with rocks forming details on his chest and head. In this form he is at his most powerful, with all of his powers and strength increased tenfold. However, his measure still pales in comparison with the Titans.

Regeneration - He can regenerate himself. In God of War III, when you chop off one of several Hippocampi hands (sting/tentacles) and do not do further damage to it, it will regenerate again.

Teleportation - As the ruler of Atlantis, Poseidon can teleport to anywhere via sea and water.

Astral Projection - Poseidon was able to project an image of himself to communicate with Kratos.

Superhuman Strength - His Titanic form also primed his already great strength, allowing him to pound Gaia and Kratos with great force.

Superhuman Durability - Poseidon can withstand great attacks before submitting to defeat, and due to his Warriors possessing great durability as well, he should be far more durable than Ares. In fact his durability was likely only matched (or surpassed) by his brothers Hades and Zeus.

Superhuman Stamina - Poseidon's energy and vigor in combat is far greater than that of mortal men, enough to fight the Titans, though he can be defeated.

Superhuman Agility - Poseidon has a higher jumping capacity than mortals. It is unknown if his agility was on par with that of Hermes.

Invincibility - When in the waters of the deep, Poseidon is invincible and all of his attributes are multiplied greatly. However the farther away he is from the sea, the less of his "true" power he can exhibit. This was the case with his battle with Kratos, as they were several miles away from the sea at battle.

Hippocampi Control - In elemental form, below his waist a large jet of water coming from a rock formation was maintained, with Hippocampi protruding out of it, which Poseidon used actively in his battle with Gaia and Kratos. He could also control them even without his elemental form, but the creatures themselves are smaller, one even managing to wrap around his forearm; this is seen when the gods looked down from Mount Olympus to the climbing Titans below. He can even use the Hippocampi as makeshift arms to battle Kratos and Gaia.

Relationship: Rai Kahn(Husband)
Sienna Kahn(Daughter)
Akai Cleveland(Son)