part 1

"Ready to move into the portal?" Allura shouts. The team had found this portal and decided to check it out and see if there was anything of use to them.

     "Ready when you are!" Hunk says buckling himself into the seat as the castle ship moves forward into the abyss of light.

     They all feel a sharp pain in their chest before passing out in their seats and Allura on her podium.

           Keith's POV
     My eyes flutter open and I am not in the place where I was before. I unbuckle the belt holding me to the seat and stand before crashing down again. Not my legs. Not my arms. I scream and shake my original body awake. This causes whoever is in there to scream even louder than me.

      "Who the hell are you?!" The person in my body yells.
     "Keith! I am Keith!!! Who are you?!!" I am in a panic and I'm very surprised that Shiro hasn't woken up yet.
      "Im Lance! You have my body!" Lance yells and falls back down like I did when I woke up.
     "You have my body!!" I respond as Lance pulls himself up off of the ground. I look at Shiro and see him stirring "Shiro?? Wake up!" I yell shaking his sholders.
     "Lance! What the hell are you doing you dipshit?!"
     "Im not lance! Im Keith and I'm stuck in Lance's body!"
     "Oh yes and I'm Pidge, stuck in Shiro's body. Oh my god. I'M PIDGE STUCK IN SHIRO'S BODY!" Pidge says standing up and running around in a panic. "What are we gonna do?" Pidge says while pacing while lance looks over his own body and then my own.
      "You are very short, ya know?" Lance says while comparing the size of his body and mine. "Damn, nice legs." Lance states before poking at my hair.
     "HEY WATCH IT!" I say
     "What if I were to fix your mullet? Ya know, just a little trim..." Lance says making finger scissors and grinning like an evil genius, which looks strange on my face.
     "Don't you dare." I say grabbing lance by the neck and holding him against the nearest wall at this moment I realize that i am very small compared to lance.  I drop lance and he hits me in the stomache I end up on top of him in a position that is only describable as something you would see in a romance movie.
     "GAYYYYY!" I hear "shiro" shout.
     Hunk's body begins to stir and his eyes flutter open. "Lance, Keith, what are you doi- *screech* Why is my body there? Why am I hunk? Where is Allura? And coran?" Who seems to be Shiro yells.
     "Calm the fuck down Shiro you're fine. Im Lance in Keith's body, Pidge is in your body and Keith is in my body, I think hunk is in Pidge's body and we cant find Allura or Coran." Lance explains all the while him and I are still stuck in the strange position. Noticing this I push my self off of my body and sit in my seat. Waiting for Hunk to wake up...
□■□■□■□■□■time skip cause author chan said so
        Lance's POV
     I flop onto my bed and scratch Keith's head, he has so much hair its unbeliveable. I start to wash my face and realize that sooner or later I'm going to need to shower. Gross. I don't wanna see Keith naked even though he has killer abs and great arms and a nice butt, maybe I do wanna see him naked. But that would be weird... and gross... and totally creepy. I dont want him to see me naked, that would be super weird too. All of this is so complicated. I hear a knock at my door and open it to find me.
     "Hey sexy." I say looking myself up and down. "What's up?"
     "Please don't touch my hair Lance." Keith says before walking off down the hall. Its so strange seeing my own body but Keith is in that body. AGGGGG it's so strange to think about. I need sleep.