Part 21

Lance's POV

"What's the surprise?" I ask, following Keith down the hallways towards the red lion.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?" He answered back. "Plus, it wouldn't be as fun if you knew what was coming."

"Well, if it has anything to do with that ass I know what's gonna be coming." I reply and smack his butt. Causing him to yelp and angrily walk on, I jog beside him before we reach the red lion. "Keith, there is no way that red is going to let me in." I say, "she hates me."

"Ahhhh, that's where your wrong, her first instinct is to protect the blue lion." Keith replies back, he takes my hand and we board.

"Now can I know where we are going?" I ask, hoping that he will tell me SOMETHING.

     "No." He says and sits in the seat, "Now hold on."

     He takes off and the lion flys out into space, I look through the glass at the front and see the stars wizzing by, after what seems like seconds we arrive at a planet much like earth.

     "What is this?" I manage to say, taken aback.

     "Well, I know that you really miss the beach and Cuba and stuff so I looked for a place where we could go and swim but I didn't know if it was inhabited so I had Pidge check and she said that I could go but it might be a little hard to breathe so we can't stay here for more than like two hours without becoming too light headed to head home but it was better than nothi- " he rambles cut off by me hugging him.

     "It's perfect."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading, sorry that it's short and sorry that it was such a long wait but I'm going through a lot of stuff right now, some more stuff should be happening. BUT GUYS... ADAM....  AHHHHHHHH.
I'm so ready for season 7 to come out.

-Author-Chan.