part 4

Lance's POV
          "Prepair for passage!" Allura yells from Coran' s body.
     "We are ready!!" Shiro yells.
     "All systems are stable!" Pidge yells from hunks body.
     I buckle my seat belt before looking at Keith. He looks back and quickly looks forward. The last thing I see is a bright white light before passing out again.
     "LANCE! WAKE UP!" I hear Keith scream and shake my shoulders. My chest is heavy and its hard to breathe, my eyelids feel like they have 10 pound weights on them and my limbs feel numb.
     With struggle, I open my eyes and slowly move my hands and feet. "Did we make it?" I ask grabbing Keith by the arm and looking up into his face.
     "Yes, we made it. Now help me wake the others." I agree and get up from my seat and begin to shake Hunk awake.
     "Come on buddy, you need to get up." I say poking his face and stomache.
     "NO I DON'T WANNA!" Hunk shouts outraged as he turns to face the other way and continue to sleep.
     "UP YOU FREAKING GOOSE!" I say throwing a small space rock at him which suffices as a method to get him up. "Finally! The princess awakens!"
     "Shut up you quiznak."
     "I don't think you're using that word right." I say smugly.
     On my way back to my room after feeling exhausted I flop on my bed. Before I sleep I start to remember things that have never happened to me. Like a tenth birthday party spent by a lake fishing. Or being part of a fighter jet mission on June 7th. None of these memories are mine. Suddenly, as if it all happened at once hundreds of memories rushed to the front of my mind, along with mental pain and sadness. What is happening? I begin to shout in pain and hold my head as memories rush to the front of my head.
     "Keith!! HELP ME!" I start to scream, before everything goes black I see Keith rushing to my side grabbing me before I fall off of my bed.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
     "Just one more problem we have to deal with." I hear pidge say
     "Do we know how to fix it yet?" I hear Hunk say while he walks beside the pod I am in.
     "Umm... I nn-need to go." I hear Pidge say before running down the hall.
     I start to open my eyes as the healing pod opens. But I don't feel like me anymore, hunk looks the same, but our relationship feels different, it's almost like I see him differently than I did before. He hugs me, but I feel strange.
     "I need to find Keith." I say and walk out of the room in the direction Pidge ran earlier.
     I look everywhere before realizing where he would be. I sprint to the spot where I practice my dancing and find him up on my arial silks. "Keith. What is October 23rd and why is it so important to you?" I ask pulling the silk a certain way and making him plummet a small way down before I catch him.
     "Its my birthday, why?" He asks confused, he steps away from me slowly.
     "I see you and a man, fishing on October 23, your happy and he seems distant. Like he has a secret." I say and Keith becomes very sad.
     "That's the day he gave me a gift and left me." Keith says before taking off down the hall in the direction of Pidge's workshop.

Keith's POV
     He has my memories. Everything I have ever thought and witnessed. Lance knows everything now. Goddamn it. What is he gonna say? I punch the wall next to me and slide down it sitting and pulling my knees close to me. I feel a sharp sting in the front of my head and I see a family. It's huge and seeing it fills me with a wonderful feeling that makes me want to hug all of the people in the image, after that I see Hunk, surfing, then I see Pidge running away from me with a paper in her hand while laughing. I feel pure happyness before a huge pulse of pain. Everything goes black and I hear footsteps approach before I lose consciousness.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■I hope you guys liked it!! Thank you for reading this story!