part 13

Keith's POV
"Goodnight Lance." I say walking into my room. Lance runs into my room before the door closes. "What are you doing?" I ask.
"Staying in here for a while. The castle has soundproof walls that we should take advantage of." He says stalking closer to me.
"We should?" I ask, a tone of innocence in my voice, "How so?"
"I was thinking that I pin you to the wall and kiss you right... here" lance says kissing the sensitive spot behind my ear making me melt. "But I understand if you don't want me to." Lance says leaving me with a feeling if emptiness on my neck.
"Stop." I say quickly and grab his arm. "I don't thunk we should do that... exactly."
"Any suggestions?" He asks, gaining a smirk that made my knees wobble.
"You are going to sit down and let me take control." I say pulling up my desk chair and placing it in the center of the room. "Now."
"Okay... this sounds like fun." Lance says leaning into the chair.
Slowly I walk around the chair to face him and straddle his hips, trapping him. I rip his shirt down the middle and start to kiss him. "Whoa. Keith." Lance breaths out.
"Shhhh. Keep quiet Lance. You'll know when to start shouting." I say, sultry taking over my body. I begin to kiss him, moving down slowly until I reach his right coller bone. He breathes in sharply telling me this is the place to abuse with my mouth.
Lance places his hands on my hips and starts to moan as I suck on his neck. "Oh, god baby your so good." He says through his moans.
I start to move my hands down his chest, remembering the night I was in his body, when I admired his body. I feel him squeeze my hips and moan. I move off of his lap and kneel, taking my shirt off. "Are you okay with this Lance?" I ask him.
"Of course Keith."Lance says holding my face lovingly.
I quickly unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants and boxers, revealing a dick roughly the size of my face. "Holy shit." I say, grabbing it and massaging the tip.
"Fuck baby, keep it up." Lance says, giving me the motivation to use my other hand, jerking off Lance expertly. I move the simi-hard member up to my mouth and lick the slit. "S-shit Keith-h" lance says struggling to form words, I grin at his pleasure, knowing that I am doing this to him. I move my mouth down a little further, causing a string of curses to spew from his mouth, followed by moans that remind me of music.
     Thereafter I begin to take all of Lance in, feeling him move down my throat. Even though I'm not getting any "sexual" pleasure I enjoy seeing Lance become a mess of moans. I like feeling him out his hands in my hair as he pushes my head down.
     "Keith I'm close. H-only s-s-shit" Lance says before finishing in my mouth. I swallow his load and clean him up with a warm wash-rag.
     "I really like you, Lance." I told him into his ear.
     "Same. You better get to room before everyone gets suspicious." Lance says as he stands up and grabs my waist.
     "Will do." I say and hug Lance tightly.
     I head back to my room and brush my teeth before going to sleep.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■thanks for reading! Sorry for such a wait but school is ending soon which means more updates!!! Please comment cause I love reading them and learning about my readers.

-author-chan