part 6

Lance's POV
     Keith is awake now, and he remembers all of the best memories that I have. Thus makes me wonder, do I have all of his best memories? Or just the bad ones. Does he have any of my bad memories? Will he tell the crew about them? Does the rest of the crew have each others memories? All of these questions made me tired, so I walk to my room and lay down. Falling asleep immediately.
     I am whizzed away into a dream land. I'm in the desert and I see Keith as a very young boy, about 11 or 12 standing out on the porch to the shed he lived in, in the desert. It smells like rain, I look down at Keith and smile, he looks so determined, but seeing as how he was so small it only looked as if he was upset about not getting a treat. Suddenly I hear the pitter patter of rain on the roof and Keith gets excited. He runs pit into the middle of the dirt and runs around in it. He splashes im the puddles and catches raindrops in his mouth. He washes his face with the rain water. He looks so happy, just as suddenly as it started, the rain stopped. Keith walked back up to the porch and put the same look of determination on his face as before, and resumed the position.
     I shut my eyes and open them to a small room at the Garrison, this one only has one large bed unlike the other forms, which have two smaller beds. Keith starts to dig around in the drawers till he finds a textbook that I recognize as "Tips and Tricks for Beginning Fliers" But when he opens the cover a small blade is there, with a purple icon at the top of the handle, which is covered in leather for grip. He stares at it for some time before putting it back and walking out of the room, as soon as the door closes I wake up.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
thank you guys so much for reading. I know this part is super short but I will have longer more frequent updates as soon as exams are over. Please vote!!!

Author-chan