part 18

Keith's POV
     "You are in the galaxy now, there are multiple planets you need to visit, here is the directions to the first, second, and third planets, contact us if there is any trouble." I hear Allura say over the communicator.
     "Got it, thanks." Lance says and hangs up on the princess.
     "I sure hope you're having a good time down there." Lance says, very sarcastically.
     "Most definitely, it would be evem better if you were down here cuddling me." I say, strongly hinting at him.
     "We have to finish at least 3 planets today, then we can go to bed." He says, completely focused.
     "You're no fun when your on missions." I tease, poking Lance's shin.
     "That's cause I dare it all for bed, mullet." He says, lightly kicking me on my leg.
     "I look forward to it, lover boy." I say, and with that, I fall asleep, only to be awoken by Lance landing on the first planet.
     I call the princess, yelling her that we need a wormhole opened for the small piecethe we have gathered, after about 10 minuets the wormhole opens and we throw the piece through and get back to our mission at hand.
     The other two planets were finished quickly and we decided to do the other 30 planets like that for the next two weeks or so.
     "Today was a success, huh?" Lance asks me while placing some more padding and extra blankets next to the small loft I already had set up.
     "I think so, are you tired?" I ask Lance, taking off my shirt and pants, replacing my pants with some sweats and crawling into bed.
     "Not really, surprisingly." Lance says flopping into the pilots chair. "Not at all."
     "Well that's too bad, I'm sleepy and wanna cuddle." It was a lie, I know Lance is riled up, and cuddling could help me get things going for him.
     "Fine." He says and takes off his shirt and pants, and crawls into bed in only boxers.
     I quickly become the little spoon and press my butt into his groin. Lance tenses up and doesn't move for a moment before he violently grabs my hips and turns me around to face him.

Smut starts now, skip to the end if you dont wanna read it.

     "I know what you're doing, you little shit." Lance says, his voice clear but sultry.
     "I have no idea what you're talking about baby." I say. I slowly move from laying next to him to straddling him and laying on his chest.
     "I think you know exactly what you're doing." He says, putting his hands on my hips and squeezing.
     "And?" I say, moving my hips ever so slightly, in order to create a small bit of friction between out hips.
     "And you won't be able to get away with it." Lance says before grabbing me and sitting me in his lap in the pilot seat.
     "What are you gonna do?" I say getting closer to his face, but not touching him.
     "Fuck you senseless." Lance says, leaning into my ear and biting my neck.
     I run my hands through his hair and whisper I to his ear, "Do it."
     As soon as I say those words Lance starts feeling me all over, and closing the space between us, capturing my lips in his. I lick his lower lip, asking for entrance, which is granted, I explore his mouth before he takes control of the kiss, returing the favor. I break the kiss to breathe, taking this time to take off any clothes we have left on and grabbing some lube from my backpack and handing it to Lance.
     "Bend over." He says and I oblige, hearing his voice become so husky and demanding makes me want to comply to anything he tells me. "Good boy" he says and lubes up one of his fingers, slowly putting it into me and moving it back and forth, soon after he adds a second, and then a third.
     " Lance you need to fuck me right now." I say, sounding more desperate than I would like it to but he picks me up and sets me on his lap, the pilot chair holding both our eights easily.
     "Are you ready?" He asks me. I nod and feel him start to fill me up, it hurts at first and I bite I to his neck trying to ease the pain, which works. Soon after the pain stopped, immense pleasure took over my body and I began to moan, embarrassed I muffled my noises by burying my face in Lance's neck. "Shit-tt, Keith don't muffle yourself, I wanna hear you scream my name."
     I do what he says and start to accompany my pleasure with moans and sighs, Lance does the same and soon the cabin is filled with our noises. I feel him pound into my prostate, and I am thrown into a place of pure pleasure, "Holy sh-shittt, Lance rig-ght the-re" I moan loudly. He does it again and I start to orgasm, I fun onto our chest, and feel Lance start to twitch inside of me.
     "Oh shit-t, I'm go-nna c-uum." Lance says before releasing inside of me, I hold him close and kiss him, our sweat sticks us together.
     "Wanna shower baby?" I ask.
     "Sure babe, let's go. "
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■Well that's another chapter for you guys! I hope you enjoyed reading that. Have any of you listened to the the new songs from grandson? If not you should check them out. Remember to comment cause I love reading them and learning about my readers.

-author-chan