part 14

Lance's POV
     "Will do" Keith says. With that I gently shut the door.
     "HOLY SHIT MAN!" I say and jump up and down. "Wait" I say realizing that maybe this will mess with our relationship. Should we even have an open relationship? I'm sure that the team wouldn't mind, but we would have to hide it from literally the rest of the universe. I just hope that whatever happens is good. As I sit on my bed I realize how extreamly tired I am. Deciding to fall asleep was a great decision.

Keith's POV
     I wake up to read my alarm clock. 2:45 a.m. I decide to get a drink of water from the kitchen when I hear the microwave going. I peek around the corner and see Pidge microwaving a hot pocket. "Hey Pidge." I say, my voice groggy from being parched and tired.
     "Hey." She says in an annoyed tone, probably from being sleepy. "Why are you here." She asks, confused to as why I interrupted her hot-pocket session.
     "Water." I say and down a glass. Just as I'm filling up one more glass Pidge says goodnight and leaves for her room... hot-pocket in hand. Seeing her eat made me hungry, so I decide to also make a hot-pocket.
     I grab a small knife because my hands still have that weird feeling they get when you wake up. I cut the plastic and start the microwave. I stand infront of it as I feel two hands on my waist. I grab the knife and push the attacker against the counter and hold the knife to their throat before promptly realizing that it's Lance.
     "WHOh okay Keith calm the fuck down it's just me." Lance says grabbing my wrists and pushes me onto the counter right behind us both.
     "Sorry Lance. It's late and I thought you were an attacker." I say and bury my face in his chest.
     "Mmm." He says, not forming words due to sleepiness. "Come to bed with me. And take your hot-pocket."
     "No." I say and return to my hot-pocket. Just as it beeps.
     "No?" He asks while latching himself to the back of me.
     "Fuck off Lance this is MINE." I say and head off to bed to eat it on my own before I bump into Hunk on the way out of the kitchen.
     "Oh... him?" Hunk says pointing to me and talking to Lance.
     "Yup!" Lance says pride welling up in him.
     I hear their conversation continue but I duck out and go to my room.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I hope you guys liked reading this chapter. Now hunk knows!!! I'm so excited to include him in the next chapter alot. Please comment cause I love reading them and learning more about my readers. Sorry it's so short, longer chapters are coming very soon.

-author-chan