Part 25

Lance's POV
I turn off my communicator and continue on the route blue set out for me, listing for any beeps or sirens to alert that Keith was in danger, but nothing. Nothing for a while but all at once my control panel lights up and my helmet starts beeping.

     "What's wring what's happening?" I ask over the speaker, to which I get no response.  "Keith? Answer me! Where are you? What's wrong?"

     "Ju-t sss- I'm Stu— don- —me" is all I hear from the other line.

     "I'll be there in a minute." I say and turn in the direction of the red lion.

     "—lease -o-t"

     "I can't hear or understand anything your saying." I say, I see the red lion, but it's not moving, Keith is floating outside of it, struggling with something, I can't tell what. I shoot what looks to be a space worm in the head and Keith is freed from its grips.

     "WHY DID YOU COME HERE?" Keith asks furious.

     "Because I need my body Keith, and I care about you." I say.

     "I COULD HAVE DELT WITH HIM MYSELF!" Keith shouts as he makes his way into the Red lion.

     "OBVIOUSLY NOT OR I WOULDN'T BE HERE RIGHT NOW, WOULD I?" I respond

     "WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN STUBBORN!? I HATE YOU SO MUCH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screams over the intercom, which is starting to give me a headache.

     "OH GIVE IT UP KEITH, YOU'RE JUST UPSET THAT I CAN DO THINGS JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN YOU."

     "IF YOU JUST WANNA YELL AT ME THEN FUCK OFF."

     "WHY? WHY DID YOU EVER KISS ME? WHY DID YOU EVER HAVE SEX WITH ME? WHY DID YOU TELL ME SWEET NOTHINGS WHILE YOU FUCKING SLEPT? WAS IT BECAUSE IM AN ANNOYING LITTLE FUCK UP WHO IS USELESS TO ANYONE? IS IT BECAUSE SHIRO, OR HUNK, OR PIDGE, OR ALLURA COULD DO BETTER THAN ME AND IMPROVE THE TEAM INSTEAD OF DRAGGING IT DOWN? OR DID YOU KISS ME BECAUSE IT GAVE YOU A SENSE OF SECURITY, AND NOW THAT YOUR REALIZING THAT IM MORE THAN JUST A SECURITY BLANKET YOU DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH THE EMOTIONS THAT I COME ALONG WITH ME?" I don't know where all of this came from, but once I started talking I couldn't stop. "Why did you tell me that you loved me?"

     "Fuck you." Keith says with no emotion behind it.

     "Too late, your a bottom it's the other way around." I say sarcastically trying to get into Blue. "Oh god not now."

     "I hate you so much Lance." I hear staggering breath coming from the intercom and Keith trying to talk.

     "I know Keith, I love you too. But Blue isn't responding to me anymore, she's mad at me for yelling at you." I say.

    "Just come get in red, we'll complete the mission together." I hear Keith explain as I make my way to the red lion.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Thanks for reading, sorry that it's short, especially due to the fact that I haven't updated in a long ass time. I've been pretty depressed lately and needed to take a little break but I'm back baby and I'm much happier. I can see good things combing in the future for this book and I am looking forward to it. Please comment because I love reading them and learning about my readers.

-Author-Chan