Chapter 1

I don't even know why I bother Y/n sighed to herself.

The wind blew threw her Y/H/C hair as her Y/E/C eyes stared at the path ahead of her. Her hand holding onto her drink,

She was an average student at Akademi high, good, but no over the top grades and a decent reputation. The only thing different about her is her uniform. Instead of the traditional school girl uniform, she wears one that is much more similiar to the boys uniform.

Not much of a problem though.

The student council do warn her, but she pays no mind to it all. Y/n watched as the students entered through the gate, the sakura trees beautiful as they normally are.

She threw the empty cup in her hand into the trash and shoved her hands into her pockets before walking into school normally. Like usual, Y/n spotted a certain orange-haired girl nagging at an upperclassman. It was a usual sight, but she noticed a black-haired student in uniform watching from behind a bush.

Not really an ideal spot to hide Y/n thought to herself.

Y/n averted her gaze away, despite her urge to go and listen in herself. She waited around outside for a bit before finally going in to change her shoes. She really doesn't like crowded places.

She'd rather lay back and observe.

The Y/E/C-eyed girl wasn't a fan of studying, but she was for investigating. The thrill of finding out the truth drove her on edge and that fueled her observant manner.

That would explain why she was so quiet, just watching from the sidelines and giving her opinion when she deemed in necessary. Of course that was very occasional for her.

As if on cue, the school bell rings and students start hurrying off to their classes. Y/n finished putting on her shoes before making her way to class.

She wasn't in a hurry, and honestly she could careless. Arriving at class, 2-2, she got into her regular seat and laid her head on the table on her arms, waiting for their teacher.

Y/n was not excited at all for the first class of the day. It was English, which Y/n loved, but it was the teacher that taught the subject.

Mida Rana. Even the name made Y/n uncomfortable and weirded out.

How she became a teacher was beyond Y/n, but she would love to know how. Rumors say that she has been recently very close to a certain black-haired boy in class 3-1. Taro Yamada was his name.

Y/n knew many thing about that boy.

Why? Cause there were atleast ten different girls that literally would faint at his feet of he showed up. Even that orange-haired girl from earlier, Osana Najimi.

Y/n felt, lucky that she didn't like the boy. Seeing as there was so much competition. Heck, students say that even the Student Council President likes him.

Our hope, in her hands. I feel so safe already Y/n scoffed internally.

"Alright class, good morning. Lets just get this started with." a feminine voice filled the class. Y/n lifted her head to see Mida with her usual outfit that showed to much.

If Y/n was brave enough, she would walk up her and zip that up. Disgusting.

"Okay, settle down. Lets just make this quick." Mida hushed the class as much as she could. She seemed to be in a rush.

Of course she was, Y/n knew why. After this class, Mida had to teach class 3-1. The class that Taro boy was in.

The Y/H/C-haired girl did feel a bit bad for him. With so many girls chasing after him, not to mention the things they do for him. To Y/n, even the possibility of murder didn't seem to far off.