Chapter 12

The next day felt, almost non-existent.

In a metaphorical way. To Y/n atleast, because when someone says next, it usually means new. However, today felt like every other day.

Walk to school, study in class, eat lunch, study again and then rinse and repeat. It was repetitive and it often left a bitter taste in Y/n's mouth.

"Y/n?" a heavenly voice called. Y/n turned, just passing the school gate, only to see Megami. Right, atleast Y/n has Megami. And maybe the silverette in front of her could change the days for her.

"Hey." Y/n breaths out. "You okay?" Megami asks, worriedly looking at the Y/H/C-haired girl. "Yeah, but about us, it just really feels surreal." Y/n says in a hushed tone. Megami's cheeks went a tint red. "A-Ah, I see. I can see where you're coming from." Megami stuttered.

"Anyways." Megami brushes her skirt off, regaining her composure. Y/n was expecting the silverette to advice her or say anything but the next words that came out of her lips really shocked her.

"Stay safe, okay? I don't want to see you hurt."

Y/n's eyes softened and her lips curled up into a small smile. The now flustered Y/E/C-eyed girl gave her a nod and thumbs up before heading into the school building.

Y/n might not notice this, but Megami too was hoping she would change her days.
_______________________________________

Y/n sat in class with her chin on her hand propped up on the desk.

The teacher wasn't in yet and the class was starting to get antsy. What made it worse was that Megami wasn't here aswell along with Shiromi.

A sigh escapes her lips as the teacher finally enters class and the students begin to greet her. "Morning class, settle down and Y/l/n-san?" she called. "Yes Risa-sensei?" Y/n asked, slightly startled. "The student council is calling you again." she said. Y/n nodded before standing up. "I swear, they've been calling her more and more everyday." Y/n heard her teacher mumble before exitting the class.

On the way to the office, Y/n felt watched. The feeling of being stalked or followed by a pair of eyes.

It wasn't Info-chan for sure.

She never felt so paranoid like this. Not wanting to waste anymore time and feeling the need of something or someone else to see her, she speed walked to the office. Almost practically barging in through the door.

"Y/n-san? You okay?" Kuroko asked.

Three members of the student council were present. Kuroko, Shiromi and of course Megami.

Y/n waved off Kuroko's worries before regaining her composure. "What did you call me for?" Y/n asks. "Well, first off, has Megami told you?" the vice president asks and Y/n's expression immediately explains it all.

"From you're reaction, I assume not. Its not usual for you to forget Megami, but we are all human. Anyways Y/n, we wanted to ask you a favor." Kuroko says. Y/n nods slowly, listening intently.

"I know we've asked a lot, but we do really appreciate it. We need you to confront Info-chan." the question alone makes Y/n raise an eyebrow. The two have had some conversation and small talk, but no full blown confrontation.

Why? Because no one asked too.

For all they know, Info-chan could be listening in right now and Y/n knew it. She just didn't know if she was or not.

"So, can you do it?" Shiromi asks. Y/n closes her eyes for a second before sighing. "Yeah, yeah. I'll do it. Just give me until after school." the Y/H/C-haired girl says.