Chapter 14

"Y/n, we're going abroad."

"Huh?"
_______________________________________

"Y/l/n-san? Are you paying attention?" Mida Rana asked her fellow student. She only nodded and the teacher continued her teaching.

However, Y/n rested her chin upon her hand as she let her memories fill her thoughts and eyes.
_______________________________________

"Are you going to be okay?" her mother asked worriedly. Fourteen year-old Y/n only shrugged completely emotionless.

"You can come al-" "No, its good. Just go, you'll miss the plane." Y/n said, pulling out her phone and began doing anything that would distract her.

"How about sending us there?" her father asked. Y/n didn't want to act so cold. Infact, she would miss them dearly though they've been avoiding her.

Why? To avoid telling her they'd be moving abroad.

So when her parents told the news, the girl insisted on staying. After some negotiations, she was allowed too. But now, she maybe regretting her decision.

She didn't want to wave them off cause she'd fear she would follow in after them. "You guys can get there yourself." Y/n said harshly. The Y/H/C-haired girl felt truly awful, she felt as if she chose her friends over her parents.

Pathetic right? Trusting a bunch of friends that would soon abandon her instead of family.

"Oh, okay. See you dear." her mother said in the same cold tone. The sound of the door closing right after.

"Atleast thats taken off."
_______________________________________

"Y/n-chan? Class ended." her fellow classmate Inkyu Basu lightly tapped her shoulder.

Y/n shook out of her thoughts and stood up slowly. Before she could even thank her, another voice cut her off. "Thank you Basu-san, but I got Y/n from here."

The pink haired girl turned around and bowed before rushing out of class. Probably to catch up to her sister.

"Megami?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"I was about to wake you from dreamland but Basu-san beat me to it. Anyways, why were you spacing out? You don't normally space out for class, eventhough it is Rina-sensei's class." Megami pointed out.

"How do you know? Are you stalking me?" Y/n feigned shock. "No, its just called sharp observations." Megami huffed, making her way out of class. "Even so, you'd have to be looking at me." Y/n teased.

"Enough with the teasing, why were you dreaming?" Megami demanded.

"Just a few old memories passing by." Y/n said casually. Megami didn't know much about Y/n's childhood neither did Y/n with Megami. They haven't had time to discuss those things.

But hopefully when the dust clears and everything has settled, they'd tell all the stories that they'll end up telling it twice.

Back to the present, school was over. Megami didn't have any student council duties as the principal told her to call it off. Call it a small break if you would. Y/n didn't have anything for info club since Info-chan called of the club too, saying she wouldn't be there.

And since she had the key there was no choice.

"You're following me home?" Y/n asked when she and Megami turned in the direction her house was. The silverett's house was in the opposite direction.

"Hm? You've got a problem?" Megami asks. Y/n shakes her head. "You could've told me beforehand." the Y/H/C-haired girl sighed.

"Why? Are you a messy person?" Megami teased. "Hardly." Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully.