Chapfer 28

Y/n panicked, but she wasn't stupid.

She immediately ran back towards the school gates. If she were to be murdered, she hoped someone would atleast witness it.

With speed Y/n didn't know she had, Y/n bolted to the gates. However, Ayano proved to have been preparing as she easily caught up to Y/n, tackling her to the ground. Y/n grunted as the floor quickly came into her view.

The bruntte felt light-headed which put her at a huge disadvantage. Ayano giggled, watching the poor girl struggle under her. "I really did like you Y/n, but you keep interfering with my plans." Ayano smiled wickedly, twirling the knife in her hand.

Y/n looked around her surroundings to see her bag tossed to the side.

Her stuff was in there.

Y/n continued to struggle, forcing Ayano to hold her down with her hands. "Stop struggling, I'll make this quick." Ayano hissed, trying to stab Y/n in the hand. She was lucky to move her head in time as it stabbed the ground.

Y/n was hyperventilating. Her efforts were getting weaker as her breaths got more shallow.

Ayano pulled the knife back over her head to stab Y/n again but the Y/H/C-haired girl kicked her as hard as she could in the back. She staggered forward, causing her to let go of Y/n's arms. Y/n took one hand clawing at Ayano, who fell back. Y/n didn't trust her punches so that was the next alternative.

Y/n stumbled forward towards her back, fumbling to find the pepper spray, her tranq dart, anything.

Y/n glanced back at Ayano who was already standing up, twitching and laughing crazily. Failing to find anything yet, Y/n swung her bag at Ayano which pushed her back. Y/n took this time to continue running.

Her against Ayano was an unfair fight. She clearly didn't have the physical strength while Ayano clearly did.

She was in front of the school building now, between the doors and gate. She hoped that a teacher would be on her way home or still doing their usual rounds after school. But by the looks of it, and the time, there was no help coming.

Y/n spotted Ayano in the corner of her eye running at her, knife in hand.

Y/n tried again to search for anything to protect herself with in her bag. Just then, Ayano rammed herself into Y/n, pushing her back hard. Y/n landed on the ground with a thud. Ayano was ready to stab her, but Y/n was lucky to grab a hold off the pepper spray. Its cool can on Y/n's warm hands.

She pulled it out and sprayed Ayano.

She screamed in pain, rubbing at her eyes. As Y/n fumbled with her bag again, she grabbed the invention Kaga gave her and loaded it with the tranq dart. Just as she was about to aim it Ayano, said girl pinned Y/n to the ground again.

Y/n struggled to atleast try and shoot the thing but Ayano had her arms above her head in a tight grip.

This time Ayano didn't hesitate in her mission.

She immediately slashed at Y/n's chest, cutting her uniform and causing blood to seep out of it. She was purposely doing it. Y/n knew, Ayano wanted her to die slow.

"I'll make you pay for all the trouble you caused. And I'll make it special since you don't really have a crush on Senpai." Ayano smiled before holding the knife like a pen. Y/n struggled harder, feeling tears pour out of her eyes. Ayano giggled, making a single scar on Y/n's cheek.

The black-haired girl then poked the knife into Y/n's chest. Pressing harder by every passing second.

Y/n spat in the girl's face, Ayano hissed and wiped her face. "Fine." was all Ayano said before stabbing Y/n in the stomach.