Chapter 2

(3rd person)

(M/N): Right, now that I've caught him, what is it you wanted to discuss Ozpin?

(Y/N) sat down on a chair with his arms tied behind his back, his legs tied on the legs of the chair and his mouth taped shut while he grew a bored look on his face. He seemed to be drifting off but no one's noticed so far.

Ozpin: (M/N), you can hazard a guess as to why Glynda and I have arrived...

(M/N): You want my son to be part of Beacon, right? Too obvious Ozpin, you're getting sloppy with your secrets!

Ozpin: It wasn't meant to be a secret...

(F/N): Anyway, should we see what (Y/N) thinks? After all, this is his future, he should decide for himself.

(M/N): I know! I know! That's why my little boy's going straight to Beacon without any problems, right (Y/N)?

(Y/N): .......

(M/N): Oh, forgot to take this off!

(M/N) proceeds to rip the duct tape off (Y/N)'s mouth, she didn't notice the state of his eyes though.

(M/N): Well (Y/N)? Want to become a huntsman?

All she got in response was a light snore from the boy, (M/N) looked up to finally see her son's eyes were fully closed while his chest slowly rose from his pleasant sleeping, he even mumbled in his sleep to reveal his dream.

(Y/N): I always wanted... to ride a giant brownie...

(M/N) grew a tick mark on her forehead while clenching her fist tightly. She raised said fist high into the air.

(M/N): Rise and shine!!

Before she could make contact however, someone stopped her fist with a disapproving look: (F/N).

(F/N): Seventeen years of raising him, and you don't know the proper way of waking the boy up? Geez...

(F/N) walked over to (Y/N) and everyone watched in anticipation, he slowly bent down to (Y/N)'s ear and whispered a sentence that would always frighten or catch the boy's attention.

(F/N): (Y/N), your brownies caught fire and now they're burnt...

Instantly the boy's head shot up with his eyes wide open, he accidentally clashed his forehead with his father but didn't seem as fazed as (F/N) was, he leapt out of his seat snapping the rope around his wrists and feet in half.

(Y/N): No way in hell are they going to be burnt while I'm around!

And with that, (Y/N) disappeared with a dust trail behind him straight into the kitchen where the only sounds that came from there were shattering glass and metal falling to the floor, it instantly caused a dark aura to surround (M/N), and even though he was in the kitchen, a room away from her (Y/N) could feel the killing intent.

(M/N): (Y/N)!!!!!!

The mother rushed at her son with incredible speed, it's a good thing (Y/N) is fast as well when running from his mother. The two ran out of the house with Ozpin looking on, no longer able to suppress that sigh of annoyance he had been holding in for a while. Glynda couldn't blame him as she watched the two run around the house in circles.

(M/N): You stupid boy! That cost a week's worth of pay from being a huntress! We don't have enough to pay for all of that equipment again!

(Y/N): I'm sorry! But Dad said my brownies were burnt! I couldn't allow that to happen Mom! They're more precious than those utensils of yours!