Chapter 10

(3rd Person)

Where the fun loving huntsman had run off to was his dorm. The reason being for what he said before leaving: brownies. He hadn't had any of the delicious treats in a while and therefore was planning to visit (raid) the nearest shop in Vale where he would get the brownies. Of course he could use his speed without using a bullhead or another form of transport, but he didn't want to cause discomfort with the civilians, something that Ozpin warned him about apparently...

(Y/N): Geez, all he needed to say was 'I don't want everyone to see the secret weapons... I mean students I have in training!', I would've understood that better!

Ozpin: Do you really think that low of me?

(Y/N) yelped in surprise while his head hit the ceiling of his dorm. He fell back to the floor with his butt sticking in the air making Ozpin grow a sweat drop when he saw little brownies with wings floating around his head.

(Y/N): Brownies... scary old man...

Ozpin: Old man...?

Quick as a cheetah, the (H/C) haired boy jumped back to his feet before literally punching himself in the face. This caused the winged brownies to instantly disappear and Ozpin's disbelief increased, but he quickly shook those thoughts away.

Ozpin: You weren't planning on missing your other lessons today, right Mr (L/N)?

(Y/N): O-other lessons?

Ozpin: You do know an academy has more than one class and therefore more than one subject to study, correct?

(Y/N): Uhh, yes?

Ozpin almost felt like face palming, but he kept that hidden under his stoic expression while holding his mug of coffee. He sighed to himself before looking straight at (Y/N).

Ozpin: Either way, once lessons are finished, I would like a word with you Mr (L/N), you can take a guess as to why.

Suddenly, a semi-serious expression adorned (Y/N)'s face as he recalled his encounter with Melissa. But he quickly gained back his innocent face.

(Y/N): Yes sir!

He tried to salute but did it with too much strength, smacking himself in the forehead and knocking himself unconscious. Again Ozpin grew a sweat drop, this time his deadpan expression was visible due to the only person in the room being out cold.

Ozpin: I'm starting to regret making him Beacon's representative...

(Timeskip)

After the classes that (Y/N) used the opportunity to fool around again, he finally made it to Ozpin's office, there Ozpin sat on a rather unusual chair, a massive clock face behind him. (Y/N) had only stuck his head through the door with a hand raised and eyes closed with a smile.

(Y/N): Yo!

His usual greeting, capable of putting smiles on the faces of even the coldest of people. He even made Professor Goodwitch crack a smile a bit when he was in her lesson earlier.

Ozpin: Yo to you too Mr (L/N), now then, let's be serious here, I know you're at least capable of that, yes?

(Y/N): Oh, sure! I can do that! It's about Melissa, right?

Ozpin: Is that the name of the woman? So you do know her then...

(Y/N): Yeah, she and I go way back, she was one of the reasons I decided to look for fun instead of serious business all the time.

Ozpin: Oh? So she inspired you?

(Y/N): In a way...

Ozpin: Mr (L/N), I don't have time for beating around the bush, please tell me straight: who is Melissa?