Chapter 3

(1st Person (Y/N))

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for-

Haha! Got your stupid butt! Stupid alarm clock thinking it can wake me up when it wants! Fool! I'm the only one who can tell myself to wake up! Oh wait, that's the one Mom bought me for my birthday, hopefully she didn't...

(M/N): (Y/N)!! What was that gunshot just now!?

I didn't dare speak, I just silently stared at my two partners: Pain and Gain, my dual revolvers with seven bullets in their cylinders instead of six, their texture was a black metal that the shop guy said was made from the strongest metal alive, didn't listen to what the name was though... Anyway, they also had cool glowing green marks all over them in the shape of spikes! Spikes! Isn't that cool!? Oh wait, Mom's still angry...

(Y/N): I think it was the bullhead Ozpin told me would arrive today?

(M/N): It's an airship that's coming this way, and last time I checked, airships don't make gunshot noises!

I gulped when I heard the demon, I mean Mom's footsteps grow closer and closer to the door. All I could do was silently pray that it was close to the time that I had to get to the airship, she wouldn't want to beat me enough to stop me from going... right?

(3rd Person + 1 hour later)

(Y/N) stood inside the airship with gritted teeth, his arms would've stopped shaking already, if he wasn't being shoved around all the time by the many passing people, there was even one who tried to barge past him to throw up in the trash can...

(Y/N): Eh, doesn't matter, at the end of the day I always remember to have fun! Ow!

Yep, his arms were still in pain after the thorough beating from his mother, that alarm clock must've been special to her as well.

???: Oh! I can't believe my baby sister's going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

(Y/N): What the?

The (H/C) haired boy turned to see two girls, one with long blonde hair squeezing the life out of the other who's hair was black ending with red tips, it made (Y/N) raise an eyebrow at seeing their attires.

(Y/N): I didn't know fairy tales could attend this school, come on, I'm basically looking at the definition of Goldilocks and Red Riding Hood! Ah! Who am I to judge? I mean, look at me!

(Y/N) looked himself over at seeing the simple (F/C) shirt he wore with his symbol on the front (The symbol is up to your imagination), his legs were covered with the denim jeans with holes in them from wearing the pair one too many times. On his feet were a pair of black combat boots and he also had a silver gun pendant hung by a handmade rope around his neck, he smiled fondly while staring at said pendant.

(Y/N): I won't ever forget who I am, don't worry...

???: Well hello there~

(Y/N): Huh?

(Y/N) turned to see Goldilocks from before standing right in front of him, he could see her lilac eyes half lidded and looking him up and down.

???: And what might your name be?

(Y/N): (Y/N), hi there! Does this make us friends now that we've greeted each other?

???: Well, maybe you could be my sis' first friend here... Ruby! I've found a new friend who'll fall heads over heels for you!

Ruby: Nooo! I just want to be a normal girl with normal friends and normal knees!

(Y/N): What?

???: Oh come on Rubes! You so need a friend! Say hi to this guy! His name's (Y/N)...