Chapter 15

(3rd Person)

The two faunus continued to watch the scene unfolding before them: two humans were helping out the white fang. To Blake, it was ridiculous, the white fang would never dare ally themselves with their most hated enemy. Blake knew one better than the other since she saw her in the Emerald forest, the other she recognised at the infamous criminal Roman Torchwick.

Blake: This isn't right, the white fang would never work with humans. Especially not with those two...

Sun: Melissa huh? Something tells me her and our sleeping prince here have some bad blood.

Blake: Yeah, the way he talked to her back then, it sounded as if Melissa did something to anger (Y/N) a long time ago.

Blake stands up straight while unsheathing her katana from its sheath, Sun is instantly wide-eyed with surprise and panic at what Blake was about to do.

Sun: Hang on! What are you doing!?

She doesn't respond, instead Blake jumps off the roof and lands on the ground crouching. By using the containers around the area Blake is able to keep out of sight of both the white fang and the two humans. Blake peeked around the corner of the container closest to Roman and saw him berating a single white fang soldier.

Roman: No you idiot! This isn't a leash!

Melissa: Calm yourself Torchwick, unless of course you'd like to help out?

Roman: No way, I'm a smooth criminal, I never get my hands dirty, well, unless there's no one else to do...

Blake suddenly appears behind Roman with her weapon close to his neck.

Roman: What the... oh, for fu-

Blake: Nobody move!

Despite her warning, the white fang soldiers all ready their guns or any other weapon they had on them. Roman and Melissa didn't seem fazed however, Roman rolled his eyes at Blake's display whereas Melissa smirked in amusement.

Melissa: Caught by a child? You really are pathetic Torchwick.

Roman: Shut up! You don't see me talking about how you were beaten by a kid yourself, twice I might add!

Melissa: I underestimated him, you however merely let your guard down you fool.

While they argued Blake removed her bow from her head, as her ribbon falls to the ground all of the white fang spot the unmistakable cat ears residing on top of Blake's head.

Blake: Brothers of the white fang, why are you aiding these scum?

The white fang were still surprised at the fact Blake is a faunus like them, they instinctively lowered their weapons slightly, they were unsure of what to do, that was until Roman laughed at Blake's question.

Roman: Oh kid, didn't you get the memo?

Blake: What are you talking about?

Roman: The white fang and us are going in on a joint business venture tonight!

Melissa: Torchwick...

Roman: Hmm?

Melissa: I recognise this girl, she's one of (Y/N)'s friends.

Roman: (Y/N)? You mean that kid you're obsessed with? Why does that matter?

Melissa: If she's here, (Y/N) can't be far behind...

Roman: Oh great, let me guess, you want to fight her yourself to draw the little guy out, right?

Melissa: At least you have some brains.