Chapter 6

(3rd Person)

After that peculiar landing strategy (Y/N) decided to do the least logical thing in a situation like this: mumble loudly to himself which will no doubt attract attention.

(Y/N): Man, who'd have thought such a death place could look so pretty!

The quite unusual boy was happily chuckling to himself while swinging his gauntlet covered hands up and down while there was a skip in his step. To make him even more obvious to the dangers in the forest, he decided to hum a little tune which was loud enough for even Ozpin and Goodwitch who were resided on the mountain to hear!

(Y/N): Going on a trip! A trip! To find those relics! The relics! And then we'll make more friends! Oh?

Just as (Y/N) was about to continue with his tune, he heard a n unfamiliar but expected sound: the sound of a growl. The Beowolf thought it had the boy right where it wanted him. What it didn't expect, was for (Y/N) to suddenly turn his head in the direction of the Grimm, his neck cracking while a wide smile appeared on his face as his gauntlets disappeared in a flash of green light, only to be replaced by Pain and Gain again

(Y/N): Time to play!!!

The Beowolf did something no other Grimm could ever dream of doing in front of a human: it ran. Fear was corrupting its mind as (Y/N)'s smile sent waves of creepiness since he wasn't afraid one bit. Its fear was rising as it heard the loud and quick footsteps of the (H/C) chasing after it.

(Y/N): Time to get a new fur coat!

(1st Person Ruby)

Aww man, of all the potential partners I could've gotten. I got the one person I didn't want! But hey! I'll have to show her that I'm much more capable than...

???: Time to get a new fur coat!

Was that (Y/N)? He sounded so loud I could swear he was right next to us... wait, is that Beowolf whimpering in fear? Ooh! Gunshots! He has to be using Pain and Gain! Aww! I want to watch!

Weiss: Ruby! Focus!

Oh yeah! Forgot she was dragging me away after we saw Jaune! Right! Concentrate! I will prove myself to Weiss! Even if I didn't want her as my partner...

(1st Person Blake)

There's not many people I've grown to call a friend yet... well, maybe except for that boy with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes who acts like a child, what was his name again? (Y/N)?

???: I will make a belt out of that pretty tail!

...Wow, he's not just childish in combat it seems... still, I saw that accurate shot on that javelin this morning, he's too valuable of a potential team-mate to pass up after that event!

(1st Person Pyrrha)

That guy... (Y/N), I was walking with Jaune my new partner after I helped him down from a tree. At first I thought he was just a normal huntsman in training that acts like a kid to deal with the dangers at hand... but that shot this morning, it was too accurate for just a normal person. Any other person would've shot at the javelin and the bullet would bounce off it, or completely dent my weapon, instead, he hit a point where my javelin turned slightly... who is he?

???: I'm the hunter! And you're the hunted!

Booming gunshots were heard after that, I knew that voice straight away. And I shuddered to think what type of unfortunate Grimm stepped across his sights, I could almost imagine the big smile he's wearing on his face right now... chills down my spine...

Jaune: Was that (Y/N)? Damn, that's just terrifying, lucky we're not the Grimm or whatever he's facing right now...

Pyrrha: Yeah...