Chapter 9

(3rd Person)

The morning sun was something familiar to everyone in Remnant. Either their eyes would be blinded, or they'd be gently awoken from the rising star in the sky. Either way, today marks the first day of the future generation of huntsman in Beacon Academy, in (Y/N)'s case however, it was just the first day of fun.

Knowing that, he snapped his eyes open with a large smile making its way on his face, he leapt out of bed performing a front flip and then face planting into the wooden floor. (Y/N) popped his face off the floor still with a smile and looked around the room, it was the same as a normal student's room: a bookshelf underneath a window that had a a purple pair of curtains. A desk near the door leading out into the hallway with a chair and even more shelves above it.

(Y/N): Nice of the Oz to give me just one bed while moving the other three out, gives me more room for fun! Now! If I want to continue having fun, I'll have to follow the rules, in other words...

(Y/N) suddenly dashed towards his new desk and swiped a uniform off it before he turned into a swirling vortex with clothes he previously wore flying out but landing neatly in a pile on top of his bed. Then the vortex disappeared and in its place was (Y/N) now dressed in Beacon's uniform which was a black suit lined with gold, a blue vest underneath and a white shirt with a red tie.

One look at the uniform and (Y/N) grew an instant frown of disapproval and was tempted to even tear it to shreds, but he breathed slowly to calm himself and then his signature smile appeared once again.

(Y/N): Alright! The next thing I need to do to continue having fun: attend classes, talk about boring... but, it must be done... hey, what time is it?

The boy's eyes widened with the sound of broken glass as he saw on his scroll the time was now ten minutes until the lesson starts.

(Y/N): Crud!

Without another thought, the (H/C) haired boy dashed out his dorm almost breaking the window due to the speeds he just went.

(1st Person Weiss)

That dunce! How could she not keep track of time!? I just heard from her classes starts at 9, and the time's five minutes until it starts!

Weiss: It's 8:55 you dunce!

And without another word, I went straight through the door, only to be barrelled over by some sort of idiot who dashed right past my face they even broke even my 'leader's speed. Wait, was that (Y/N)!? I know he's fast but... wow...

(3rd Person)

Luckily, the ones who would've arrived late got there just in time to start the class, their first teacher was a man named Professor Peter Port, their lesson itself was Grimm studies. That was made obvious due to the detailed and artistic drawings behind the teacher.

(Y/N): That is one heck of a moustache...

Port: Monsters! Demons! Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey!

That joke was so pathetic not even (Y/N) laughed, he just grew a deadpan expression before scratching his head while he swore someone let a cricket in since that was the only sound that could be heard throughout the class.

Port: Uhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses...

When he mentioned the female side of hunters he looked directly at Yang and gave her wink making her roll her eyes and groan at.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!