Chapter 16:Suspicions

(A/N I am back! Hey everyone, reminding you that since I started school I wouldn't be able to post that often, so maybe I will be writing once or twice a month, love u all! Chau~!)
Ravenclaw Tower
When Dick woke up he found himself in a dark blue room in a dark yet cozy bed. He slowly stood up as to not wake up his dorm mates and changed into his uniform. Once he left his dorm and went to the common room, he couldn't help but look at everything around him in awe, last night he was too tired to notice but the common room was the exact replicate of the living room back in Wayne manor 'Well, now I think I know from where Bruce found the idea...'

He looked out the window, near the fireplace, and realized that it was somewhere around 7.00 in the morning. As far as he was concerned breakfast started at 7.30 and classes start at 8.00 he was so exited for the first day at school that he couldn't sleep. To pass the time Dick took his textbook on Transfiguration and sat on the armchair near the window. Soon enough he saw Luna coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Dick" she said dreamily as she walked up to him "may I join you?"

" 'morning Luna, and sure" said Dick as he gestured to the armchair in front of him

On that note the began a pretty rusty conversation at the beginning but ended up arguing on who wan the war between Russia and France during the Napoleonic wars. That was the moment when Dick realized that that was his first time arguing over something educational with someone his age. Their conversation lasted almost half an hour when they saw other kids exit the common room.

Great Hall

Once Luna and Dick entered the Great Hall the first person who came to greet them was Ginny, who instantly noticed the glares they send at each.

"What's wrong?" she asked

"Nothing," said Dick as he rolled his eyes at Luna "just someone doesn't want to admit that Russia had win the Napoleonic war due to the fact that the key of Moscow was never given to Napoleon, which would've mean the defeat from Russia's side"

At this Luna immediately responded "Excuse me! But if Napoleon had entered Moscow that would've meant that he had wan because when the army of another country enters the other's capital that basically means that the entering army had wan!"

Another argument arose, Ginny was trying to calm them down but due to the fact that she didn't have the slightest idea of what they were talking about it was no avail.

"Actually," came a voice from behind them, they all turned around and saw Harry and Hermione enter the Hall, "since Napoleon never actually announced the war to Russia, the so called war that happened between them is considered invalid.Therefore neither side had wan"

Everyone looked at Harry wide-eyed, especially Hermione.

"Hmm, quiet logical" mumbled Dick

"Absolutely" said Luna

"Your welcome" smiled Harry then gave a little yelp as he remembered something "say, are you trying out for the Quidditch team this year? You are in second year already therefore you can"

Ginny and Dick nodded "Yeah, I was about to ask you when will be the tryouts" said Ginny

"Next week, I hope to see you there" said Harry as he and Hermione proceeded to take a seat "oh and Richard" he called "Be ware of the bats" he said as Constellation picked his head out of Harry's inner pocket.

"Harry!" Hermione shrieked as she punched him in the shoulder

Dick giggled "I surely will!"

"Good, see you!"