Chapter 30: window to the past part 1

Library
"Here you go kids" said Madame Pince sweetly as she put the albums on the table "the stock straight from the early 70s"

"Thank you very much Madame" said Dick as he smiled brightly at the old librarian

"Your welcome young man," replied the women, her cheeks reddening a bit at the boy's contagious smile "it's only my pleasure when the youth gets so entranced into the history of our generation"

She left leaving the three second years with the albums

"And we are planning to see through all of them?" asked Ginny as she gave a panicking glance at the pyramid of books and albums

"It appears so" said Luna genuinely misunderstanding Ginny's concern

Dick took a deep breath "Let's start"

Meanwhile Hufflepuf dorm room

Cedric was sitting deep in thought about what professor Snape had told him. On one hand- yes he really wanted to meet this girl who gave him the courage to finally do something for Harry. While on the other...lets be honest they almost kissed back then and the encounter with her would've most likely felt a bit akward. He growled in frustration at all of this thoughts - it was so confusing!

He hufffed at his ouwn thoughts and stormed out of the common room. He didn't know how long he was walking and how far until he accidentally bumped into someone not so far away from the staircase that led to the Devination classroom.

In the forbidden forest

"Ok, we've looked around the lake, the gloomiest parts of the forest that even scares you out of the wits and we still got nothing" said Sirius as he sat down on one of the branches defetedly

"There must be something we are missing" said Bruce as he scratched the back of his neck, as the two wizards fell into a thoughtful silence.

"I'll go check the zones away from the school grouds see if I find anything" said Bruce as he turned into his animagus form "if anything goes wrong I'll send you a signal"

"Ok, then I'll go and recheck the other part of the forest" said Sirius before Bruce flew up into the sky

On the bridge

Harry and Mr. Watson had decided to meet up outside the castle to talk since there was a pleasant weather.

"I see, so whoever that person was you wouldn't be able to figure out who it was exactly...." sighed Mr. Watson

"Yeah, and whoever that was I wouldn't be able to thank him..." said Harry surprising himself how well he could lie if he did not say the whole of the truth

"Hmm, interesting if you think about it it could be...but then again I might be wrong" Mr. Watson trailed off think through all the psychological machinations that Louis made him study

"What are you thinking about?" asked Harry

"It's just a theory and I might be wrong..." sighed Mr. Watson as he scratched the back of his head "The act of kindness was very modest from that person's part, and the fact that he didn't sign his name in the letter he sent to you proves it...which means that he doesn't seek any kind of thankfulness from you but rather forgiveness or perhaps prove that he/she is reliable..."

Harry listened to it very attentively, uncle Bruce told him about the importance of listening to psychological breakdowns- you might actually catch on on how the person is.

"however if they really wanted to show how reliable they are then most likely they would've signed it too, but since they are to modest then..."

"They might've signed at the very end hoping that no one would pay attention to it due to the list being very long!" exclaimed Harry as he jumped off the railing he was standing on "I'm sorry Mr. Watson but I must hurry, thank you very much!"