Chapter 19: Hell of a day

(We hit 3 K views! I'm so happy! Enough about me carry on with the reading, chau~)

Potion's class, early morning, the next day

Professor Snape was pulling the cauldron's out of the cupboard for his first year class while constantly mumbling under his breath"Lazy hooligans" supported by: "Why should I be the one to do it?"

He turned around and felt his foot hit something, he looked down and saw a familiar green necklace laying on the floor.

He slowly lift it up and gasped as he read the small inscription behind it "We are friends no matter what" he recognized it immediately, as he took out a similar one with a blue stone in it.

This necklace belonged to his old childhood friend- Lily Potter née Evans, he, and Bruce exchanged with this necklaces many years ago as a promise to stay friends no matter what. It was ironic now that you think about it

Snape sighed not wanting to remember those bittersweet memories that hurled around his mind, but he was still confused "How did it get in here?" he thought out loud looking around and suddenly saw the hole in the floor left from yesterday's potion class. Snape's eyes widened in realization "Could it be?"

He looked back at the necklace in his hand and quickly shook his head

'I'll give it to him later' he thought as he shove the necklace into his pocket.

DADA Class

Harry was left standing on the spot eyes wide as a long forgotten memory started to slowly to recover in his mind...

12 years ago, October 31st

Baby Harry felt confused and scared, his nursery was all upside down and his mother was lying on the floor and not moving. Harry cried very hard until Hagrid came in.

"Heye there 'Arry" said the giant as he took the little boy out of his crib and, while trying to ignore Lily's and James' bodies, went out of the house.

By the time they got out Harry had calmed down and was very quiet

"Remus!" The giant called as he spotted the man outside, Harry at recognizing the name started to whine something that suspiciously sounded like "Moony"

Remus stood there shell shocked and mumbling "Why?...Sirius...why?"

"Remus I hav ta take 'Arry to Dumbledore, don't ya wanna say goodbye ta him" said Hagrid as he noticed Harry reaching his chubby hands out to the man

"No!" Remus all but yelled and turned away, startling the baby "GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME AND GO! THIS ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF HIM!"

At this point Harry started to cry again not understanding why Remus was angry

"But Remus-" the giant tried to rationalize him

"Are you deft?! I said GO!" the werewolf yelled

And as sudden as it came the memory faded away...