Chapter 21: First Love, First Kiss

Hey there everyone! So sorry for the late chapter! And thank you for the votes! Due to the fact that I could balance the number of the votes for each suggestion I put each one in this chapter! Hope ya like it!

A/N pause the video on 1.45

As the two players were getting further and further away from the field they closer they got to the approaching demntors, who no one (expect for Bruce and Sirius) had noticed.

'Bruce!' came Sirius' alarmed yell

"On it!" came Bruce's agitated reply as he soared into the stormy sky

He flew up as fast as he could while trying to not get hit by the passing players, as faster he got to Harry the closer the dementors got to him.

'I must reach him and fast' were the bat's thoughts before disappearing among the clouds

Staff stands

Something wasn't right and Clark could feel it, not so long ago before the two seekers disappeared in the sky he felt an unusual wave of sorrow and loneliness around him. He lookrd up and saw a cloaked like figure among the sky for a split of second.

That was more than enough for Clark to sence that there was something wrong, but he couldn't leave the stands now 'What if its a false alarm?' he thought, so instead he closed his eyes and concentrated his hearing- that's when he heard a exasperated cry from above the sky

"Get away from him!!!" Clark would recognized that voice anywhere- it was Bruce. Clark looked around and quickly excused himself from the stance

'I must hurry' he thought 'this might be my only chance to reason him!'

Clark got out of the quidditch pitch and once he was a safe distance away from curious eyes he used his powers to fly into the direction, from where he heard the commotion, as fast as possible.

Meanwhile

Harry looked back as he senced he cold of the dementors, only to find that one of them was inches away from his face but before the creature could do something someone yelled.

"Get away from him!!" It was Bruce who turned into a human and quickly retrieved his wand and his broom from the sack he was carrying around, he pointed his wand at the demntors that were surrounding them and yelled "Expecto Patronum!!!"

A silver mist hit the dementors but it did not back them away enough from the Bruce and Harry

"There are too many of them!" yelled Bruce at Harry "I don't know how much longer I could hold them back! So get away from here!"

Harry's blood ran cold "No! I'm not leaving you here alone!" but as soon as those words came outone of the dementors flew into Harry's direction, reacting immidietly-Bruce pushed him away.

'I must think of getting this beasts away from here!' he thought, then an idea hit him, he looked at Harry and said "Stay here" Harry was about to say something but Bruce interrupted him "Trust me"

Bruce flew further away from Harry into the direction of the Forbbiden forest thinking about the saddest memories that Bruce had a chance to face- this caused the dementors to turn into Bruce's direction.

Bruce smirked the plan worked "Delicious isn't? Well catch me if you can!" he yelled as he flew into the direction of the forbidden forest.

All the dementors flew away, completely forgetting about Harry who was still very shakend up...