Chapter 26: A Before Christmas revelation

Guess who came back after a long wait! I want to thank everyone who had been so patient with me while I updated this story, now carry on with the reading y'all!

Zatanna's Chamber the same night

"So, Harry didn't know..." said Clark outloud

"And that's when, suppousedly, he is the one who is suppoused to know about it better than anyone else..." said Zatanna

"Yeah, this is shocking..." was all that Diana could say

"And the worst part is that now he will be going after both Black and Bruce" Clark sighed irritatably, Diana and Zatanna could only nod in agreement "What I don't understand is- how this happened? You said so yourself Zatanna- he was the one who should've know better than anyone else"

"I don't know, after the insident with the Fat Lady I never actually gave it enough thought" she replied, then she jumped and turned to Clark "Wait! Professor McGonagall said that the Fat Lady refused completely to her position as the guardian of the gryffindor tower! Then who is incharge?!"

Clark looked at her surprised at the sudden change of subject then reluctantly said "Oh well you see..."

(Just in case if the video isn't working, this is just the video of the crazy knight that replaced the Fat Lady)

"Oh my..." mumbled Zatanna she rubbed her forehead as if she was having a headache from all of this "I heard that Hogwarts had some demented portraits lurking around but this is already a bit too much"

Diana thought about it for a bit "Hey, wasn't it there something regarding Harry's custody in those documents that we found?"

"You are right! " exclaimed Zatanna as she reached out to the box from underneath her bed and took out some wrinckled old papers

"What's that?" asked Clark

"The documents that we found while going around Dumbledore's office" said Zatanna as she gave Diana one of the pages to inspect

"What?! And you didn't tell me!?" yelled Clark

"We tried " said Diana

"But you were so overwhelmed with your last encounter with Bruce that we thought that it was better not to..." continued Zatanna too concentrated on the document in front of her to look up at him "Here!" she exclaimed as she began to scann through the text

"Let's see...here by- blah, blah, blah, most noble and ancient- here! Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Order of Merlin (first class), Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards, and Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot is under no cicumstances to be allowed as the legal guardian and economical representative of Harry James Potter and holder of the will of James Charles Potter and Lily Elena Potter (née Evans) The content to the last will and testament is only allowed to be known to: Sirius Orion Black, Remus John Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Alice and Frederick Longbottom, Severus Tobias Snape, and Bruce Thomas and Clark Jonathan (Kal El) Wayne Kent... and that's bassically it, the next part is hard to understand since we couldn't find any other papers"

"Are you sure that there isn't anything more?" asked Clark

"I'm sure" said Zatanna "this documents are not easy to read, so what I did was summurise it more or less"