Chapter 18 part 2

Devon had only brought one small suitcase, but she had also brought a make-up case, so after picking up her luggage, Dylan led her out to the parking garage and began the journey back to her Aunt's house once again.

The introductions went well as Dylan suspected they would, her family welcomed her with hugs and of course Connor had to state the obvious, "Wow, Dylan how'd did you manage to snag her, she's way out of your league." He said his accent thick with the Irish dialect.

Laughing Dylan looked at Devon and nodded, "I don't know little bro', but you're right, she is way out of my league."

"She is quite a looker." Aunt Katie agreed looking her over appreciatively with a big smile and rosy cheeks.

"Thank you all, but now that I'm thoroughly embarrassed I wonder if I might be able to go freshen up a bit." Devon said blushing.

"Of course, my dear." Aunt Katie smiled, "Erin, show her where the powder room is."

Jumping up Erin smiled, "Sure thing."

"Liam, why don't you take Devon's things to Dylan's room?" Aunt Katie suggested.

Nodding, Liam stood up and gave Dylan a wink as he headed for Devon's bags, which made Dylan laugh out loud.

As soon as they were alone, Aunt Katie said, "I do hope you know what you're doing, she does look high maintenance."

Raising an eyebrow toward her aunt, Dylan nodded, "Does she now?"

Waving a hand for her to follow her into the kitchen, she went on, "I mean, she's a pretty little bean, but her clothing looks mighty expensive."

Laughing at her Aunt's term for woman, Dylan said, "Yes, and she has her own job to afford them...don't worry Aunt Katie, she's not after my money."

"I wasn't saying that." She replied haughtily, but Dylan knew better. Aunt Katie still felt it was her job to make sure Dylan didn't get in with the wrong crowd or...the wrong relationship.

"She's a good woman Aunt Katie, it was her money I used to get Conner out here...mine was tied up in the restaurant." Dylan admitted, at least partly.

Turning to face her with a surprised look, she nodded approvingly, "Is that so...I knew I liked her for a reason." She smiled playfully.

The rest of the evening was spent eating dinner and conversing, and by ten, Dylan was a wreck. Watching Devon laugh as everyone tried their best to embarrass Dylan with stories of old, only made her desire for the woman grow more as even her laugh seemed to turn her on. Damn, she loved this woman! Devon fit with ease into her family and was even trying to learn some Irish, little did she know, the words they were teaching her, were Irish cuss words.

Finally, being able to take no more, Dylan stood up and taking Devon's hand in hers began to announce it was time for bed, so after hugs and kisses goodnight they headed to the bedroom.

"Bean Íosa Críost , I didn't think I was going to make it." Dylan stated pulling Devon into her arms as soon as she shut and locked the door.

Closing her eyes, Devon sighed and buried her face into Dylan's neck, "Mm, I've missed your smell."

Tangling her hand in Devon's dark mane, she pulled her head back and firmly planted her mouth on hers, in what almost seemed like a furious want, but was plainly just sheer need.