you

-olivia's p.o.v-

i was woken up in the middle of the night by banging on my wall, i groaned as i reached over to turn my lamp on and the noises became clearer. i could hear loud moans and "fuck, fuck, yes". it was luke and lola, i knew this would happen.

i immediately held my pillow over my ears and tried to fall asleep... it wasn't working so i gave up with the pillow and reached for my phone. 2:47am, ugh. a notification covered the screen though, from ten minutes ago.

2:37am
matty: come round today love? any time x

i found it strange how he'd texted me at 2am but he was probably just a night owl. i continued my attempt to ignore the groans and rocking sounds as i typed my reply.

2:48am
yeah, i'd like that:) my last lecture is at 1pm so i'll come over after that?x

i set my phone down on my bedside table and switched my lamp off just as i heard louder moaning and rocking before they quietened down. they must've finished, thankfully. i pulled my covers up to my chin and fell back asleep.

=

the rays of sun that streamed through my curtains warmed my face and i could hear everyone in the kitchen, probably having breakfast. i pulled myself out of bed and tied my hair up, feeling considerably better than yesterday.

"morning" i walked into the kitchen as callum, luke and lola were sitting at the table and lauren was making tea on the counter. they greeted me with smiles and lauren turned round,
"hey, sleep well?" my eyes immediately went to luke,
"um, not exactly, seeing as these two were at it like rabbits at 2am" luke laughed and looked to lola to reassure her that i wasn't too angry. lola was already completely dressed, unlike the rest of us, and looking a little stressed.

"thank you for having me but i have to rush to my lecture" she got up and grabbed her bag, kissing luke and walking to the door. "i'll see you guys soon!" she smiled quickly and we said goodbye as she shut the door behind her.

"luke is it really appropriate to fuck a girl the night that olivia is like this?" she stirred the tea and set it in front of luke.
"loz, i had a raging boner and there was a fit girl in my bed" he pulled a chair out for me to sit, "she was straddling me at one point and i felt li-
"luke, mate we heard enough last night" callum chirped up whilst reading the newspaper and drinking coffee, like an old man.

"okay i'm going to go get ready" i retreated back to my room with a look of slight disgust on my face and picked out some clothes and did my makeup. i had covered up the marks on my cheek as best as i could and was wearing my oversized hoodie.

"we should probably leave now to get to that lecture in time" lauren walked in with her dirty blonde hair in a messy bun.
"i'll just put my shoes on" i stood up from my desk chair and walked into the kitchen with her, "oh yeah, after my lecture, matty wants me to go round"

"who the fuck is matty?" she flicked through her magazine on the kitchen table, callum and luke had gone back to their rooms,
"oh he's george's friend... but i don't, yano, want ryan on my case about it so i was wondering if you could come?" i finished putting my shoes on and looked up pleadingly at her.
"anything for you babe" she winked jokingly at me before getting our bags and walking out, towards our uni.

=

our lecture was completely mind numbing as usual and lauren had to nudge me to wake up as it was over and everyone was filing out.

it didn't take long to get to matty and george's apartment and we were outside their black door, number 28. i knocked lightly before stepping back and combing through my hair with my fingers. i don't quite know why i felt the need to look semi-good around matty, but i just did.

after about 5 seconds of waiting, we heard the door unlocking and it swung open. matty stood in black joggers with the top of his boxers poking above them. he was shirtless, his tattoos on show over his skinny torso.
"hi" i squeaked, not realised i'd been staring at him.
"hey, come in" he smiled as his curly hair bounced in front of his eyes.
"this is lauren by the way, sorry i didn't tell you she was coming" we walked into his lounge.
"nice to meet you" he smiled at lauren whilst closing the door, "do you want to come through to the kitchen and i'll make you drinks"

we followed him into the kitchen and i smelt his cologne as he walked past me, i really loved that smell.
"is george in?" i sat down at the kitchen table next to lauren, crossing my legs innocently.
"nah he went out to a lecture or something like that" he started to make three mugs of tea. "have you told your friend what you got up to the other night?" he turned around and smirked at me as i blushed,
"yeah, i told her everything" i laughed nervously, looking at lauren. she didn't look too pleased with matty's comments but he didn't know about ryan.

"you were a naughty girl" he set the mugs onto the table and winked at me, without lauren seeing. we sipped at our tea for a while, chatting about everything and anything. i couldn't help but notice that matty's eyes seemed to predominantly be on me. i was probably the same with him though, as i couldn't stop looking at his bare arms and chest.

after a few hours of talking, we heard the front door open and george walked in a few seconds later.
"olivia!" he grinned and it was weird seeing him sober after our night out. "how're you?" he slipped his shoes off and went to the fridge to get a beer.
"i'm good, you?" he turned and leaned on the kitchen counter, "i'm also good, and who's this pretty woman?" i could tell lauren was very interested in george by the way she was staring at him and blushing.
"i'm lauren, and you're george?" george seemed equally as interested in her as he continued to flirt. matty obviously noticed too as he turned to me, rolling his eyes and smirking.

"i'm just going out for a fag" matty pulled a cigarette from the box, "anyone joining?" he said it somewhat quietly, almost to me.
"i will" he smiled at my reply and pulled another out, pushing it over to me. george and lauren seemed to be too besotted with each other to realise that me and matty had gotten up.

we went out onto his small balcony and matty pushed the sliding door shut behind us,
"d'you have a lighter?" i held the cigarette in between my lips and matty pulled out a lighter and brought it to the end.
the sun was setting over the city and a warm breeze blew my hair about.

he lit his own, "have you got plans tonight?"

=================================

helloooo well i kinda found it hard to write this chapter, not sure why but hope you liked itttt?¿?¿ not a lot happened but i promise something will soon x x x