milk

-olivia's p.o.v-

"you've really scratched my back up" matty craned his neck around to the mirror to see the red marks i'd left on him. i breathed a laugh, still waking from my slumber as i laid in between the white sheets. "get up, lazy bones" matty grabbed my ankles underneath the covers, pulling me to the edge of the bed. we'd woken up quite early today and the sun was beaming through the curtains.

"stop matty, i'm sore" he let go of my legs, looking worried as he bit his lip.
"but i wasn't your first...?" his brows furrowed, panicked that he might've been too rough.
"no, you weren't" i giggled at his reaction, shifting myself and pulling the sheets around my body. "you're giant though" i laughed sarcastically as i stood up and matty swatted me playfully.

"let's wake the others up" he kissed into my hair before getting in the shower and once he'd finished i got in as well. we got dressed and snuck into the other hotel suite where everyone was still asleep.

matty held my waist from behind, guiding me to george and lauren's room as he kicked the door open and jumped on the bed. he hugged george's semi-naked body tightly as george groaned.
"fuck off matty" he mumbled sleepily, hitting matty's head and lauren covered her bare shoulders with the covers, snuggling into george. i giggled at george's reaction and matty pulled him off of the bed, landing on the floor with a thump.

"i swear to fucking god matty" george pushed matty off of him and rubbed his eyes before getting back into bed with lauren. "jesus"
matty sat on the end of their bed, beckoning me to sit on his lap.
"come get breakfast" he pulled me into his lap, rubbing my lower stomach gently.

"i will once we've actually woken up" george sat up, clearly annoyed by his rude awakening and kissing a sleeping lauren's forehead. me and matty left, going downstairs to breakfast and the others soon joined us.

me, lauren and the boys sat at one table whilst the rest of the team sat at another one. matty was sleepily eating his cereal as george was looking from me to him, studying our faces. matty chewed his cereal, keeping a constant smile on his face. he held the spoon in his hand as he looked up at george with a puzzled expression, swallowing.

"what?!" he dropped his spoon in his bowl, making a clink and looked at george for an explanation.
"you've shagged" george nodded his head at his own theory, pointing to matty and i.
"don't say it like that!" matty sat back, looking angrily at george "how do you know anyway?"

"you've been acting different- quiet" george sniggered and matty just rolled his eyes, continuing eating breakfast. "you've destroyed each others' necks and god knows what else" matty scratched the nape of his neck, grimacing.

"what does it matter? she's my girlfriend you twat" matty sipped on his water as the others smiled, we hadn't told them yet.
"finally!" adam smiled at the news but george seemed hesitant, keeping quiet. matty was getting agitated today, picking at his nails and jogging his leg under the table.

my stomach fluttered with nerves at what george's problem was as we continued with breakfast awkwardly before going to our rooms for our belongings

i sat on the bed when me and matty got into our room, still in a little bit of pain as i laid out over the unmade sheets.
"what's up bubs?" matty put his jacket on the bed, laying next to me.
"nothing" i mumbled, feeling pathetic but matty's brows furrowed and he looked guilty.

"i'm sorry baby i thought it felt good" he kissing my forehead, cheek, lips, nose and then down my neck softly.
"it did! don't be silly" i was embarrassed that i felt like this, giggling as matty shook his head and pulled me so i was straddling him.
"you can go on top next time" he held my face in his hands, biting his lip. "fuck- i'd love to watch you riding me"