the city

-olivia's p.o.v-

matty had carried me to bed last night and i was now laid on his chest, tracing the purple marks that i'd left on his neck the night before. it was 7:30am and i had to leave him to go to my lecture but i didn't want to wake him up, he was so beautiful when sleeping.

i finally sat up from his chest and woke him up by pecking his face multiple times, which was probably annoying.
"you're so lovely" his voice was croaky from his sleep and he rubbed his eyes.
"i have to leave you" i straddled his stomach, leaning over his head so my hair fell around us. "go back to sleep, liv" his eyes shut again as i brushed my lips against his and he picked his head up slightly to kiss me.

he fell back asleep straight after and i quickly got changed to leave, rushing out the door with only minutes to get to my lecture.

once my lecture was over, i made my way back to the seemingly empty apartment. the kitchen was empty and i couldn't hear anyone.
"hello?" i called down the hall as i made my way to callum's bedroom, but he wasn't in bed. i heard muffled voices from luke's room so i pushed his door open.

"olivia!" luke cheered as he laid in bed with lola as she scrambled to pull the sheets over her bare body.
"smells of sex in here" i laughed as i collected the empty mugs that luke had left on his bedside table.
"i haven't seen you in ages" luke sat up, leaning against the headboard.

"it's been a messy couple of days... do you want any drinks?"
lola and luke both shook their heads as i closed the door, catching a glimpse of them starting to eat each others faces again.

i took the cups to the kitchen then made my way back into my room where my covers fell messily around my bed from the night that matty stayed with me.
my phone pinged in my back pocket and i slid it out, flopping down on my bed.

10:12am
matty: thinking about you;)

i giggled quietly as i spread my body out on my bed, quickly replying.

10:12am
ew don't message me when you're doing that, boner boy

i sat down in my desk chair, opening up my laptop and waiting for it to turn on. i also pulled my study planner out, flicking through the pages with my index finger.

"fuck!" i mumbled to myself, i'd completely forgot about my two assignments due tomorrow. my phone buzzed next to my laptop again and i quickly read the message.

10:14am
matty: can we arrange for last night to happen again??;)

i didn't bother replying to matty's text, i needed to finish these assignments today. i threw my phone on my bed so i wouldn't get distracted and logged into my laptop, drumming my fingers along the side of my chipped desk as i waited for it to load.

=

it was 4pm when i'd completely finished both my assignments, reading them back for the final time. luke had been in a few times to check if i was alright but callum hadn't been in all day and lauren still wasn't back.

i picked up my phone from my bed (which had been going off all day) and read through my messages whilst i walked to the lounge.

10:16am
matty: i miss you already

11:23am
matty: come backkkk

12:03pm
matty: i want to make you feel good tonight baby x

1:18pm
matty: are you at your apartment???

3:17pm
matty: i think lauren and george have been going at it all day- this is torture

"have you finished?" i looked up at luke and lola who were sitting on the sofa. i hesitated for a moment before realising that he was talking about my assignments.
"oh- yeah, i'm gonna send them in tonight" luke and lola both smiled, they were cuddling on the sofa- this was unusual for luke, the guy that only ever seemed to have one night stands.

"so what's the deal with you and that matty kid?" luke smirked and raised his eyebrows but i didn't have time to explain as the sound of the front door and a few mumbles came from the kitchen.

"fuck sake callum" i heard lauren in the kitchen and i got up to see what had happened. as i walked in, lauren was frantically searching in the cupboard for something as a bloody callum sat at the kitchen table, looking unbothered. george stood in the corner, not quite knowing what to do.

"what happened?" i went over to the kitchen table to see callum's face properly, his eye was red and purple and his nose and mouth were bloody.
"he got in a fight" george scratched the nape of his neck awkwardly as lauren pulled a first aid kit from the cupboard.

"and called me to come pick him up" lauren sounded pissed off, pulling bits of bandages and plasters out of the box. "he won't even fucking tell us who it was" she went to the freezer, pulling out an ice pack and throwing it at callum.

the front door opened again and george shifted to give the person some room to come inside. a familiar mop of curls emerged from the other side of the door and matty looked up, looking around the room for something or someone before resting his eyes on me.

"hello, lovely" his eyes sparkled as he smiled, walking over and wrapping his arms around me. "i had to drive your friend home from a weird alleyway in town" he stepped back and i saw the purple marks that i'd decorated his neck with peek above his white shirt.

luke and lola came into the now very crowded kitchen to see what all the commotion was about and lauren quickly explained what had happened.

"can you all just fuck off" callum spoke from behind the giant ice pack covering half of his face. "i've got a headache"

lola and luke shuffled off to luke's room quickly and lauren and george decided to stay to 'look after' callum.
matty turned to me and i caught him smirking like an excited child,
"let's go to your room" he whispered in my ear and took my hands, dancing me backwards into the hall.

matty closed the door behind us, shrugging his leather jacket off and throwing it on my desk chair. i felt him smile against me as he pressed his lips on mine, pushing me backwards lightly. i felt my bed touch the back of my legs and we both fell back onto it.

i stopped matty's hands as they trailed down my leg, his body hovered over mine.
"matty" my voice was muffled against him but he stopped, looking at me to say something more. "i-i just don't feel it tonight" i hesitated for an explanation. "i'm just stressed"

he rolled off of me, rubbing my arm nonchalantly.
"that's okay baby" he pecked the end of my nose, "do you wanna go out for a bit?"

=================================

i really liked this chapter even though not much happens- please vote and follow me :) i would really appreciate it x