undo

**mature content

-matty's p.o.v-

i woke up feeling the worst i've ever felt in my life but there was a weight on my chest and i looked down at olivia sleeping, her cheeks stained with mascara.

i stayed playing with her hair for a while, looking down at her as she clung onto my body, only wearing her white lace underwear.

"i found everything in your wardrobe" she whispered and i hadn't realised she'd woken up.
"baby" i pulled the covers up and wrapped my arms around her. she pulled me closer, holding her head against my chest and listening to my now regular heartbeat.

"why the fuck does this happen?" she was crying now, trying to be angry. i couldn't quite understand what she meant by that.

i kissed the top of her head but she shifted to look up at me and i planted one on her lips, then down her neck. i kissed down her chest, her stomach and i kissed every fading mark that ryan had left on her.

"i won't do it again" i came back to her face, pecking her lips. she rolled off of me when someone knocked on the door and george hesitantly walked in with water and a packet of painkillers.

"you guys okay?" he placed them on my bedside table and i held the covers over olivia's body.
"yeah... thanks mate" i knew george was just as worried as olivia last night when they brought me home.
"we need to talk later, matt" i hated being called that, but george was serious and he walked out again.

i wasn't really in the mood for a pep talk right now so i stayed with olivia in bed. she seemed to need to get all of her emotion out as she straddled me again, moving her mouth with mine and i pushed back. after a while of liv attacking my face and turning me on, she got up to get some of my clothes to wear.

i watched as she wiggled her jeans on and my shirt and i pulled some joggers on, taking a few tablets that george had left. olivia sat on my lap and hugged me tightly,

"can you stay with me today?" i knew she had to go to lectures and work but i just couldn't deal with the comedown from last night without her.
"yes, matty" she whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine as she squeezed my body against hers.

olivia joined lauren in the kitchen whilst george pulled me into his room to have 'a word' and i slumped down on his messy bed.

"how much did you take, mate?" george walked back and fourth in front of me like he was my dad, "you could've fucking died and i'm not joking"

"i know"

"so why'd you do it?"

"i'm a fucking addict, george"

"you should still know when to stop, we were all so scared for you but you keep doing this to yourself"

i rolled my eyes, i was so sick of being treated like a child when i have a bit too much. "i'm sorry, i really am but i just- i don't know"

george rubbed his eyes as he flopped down in his desk chair, waiting for a better explanation.
"you know me and olivia are getting along" i lowered my voice so olivia wouldn't hear, "i just can't see why she would want me, im a wreck mate- what if i ruin her too?" george sat and thought for a moment before turning his chair to the desk.

"well... spend tonight with her" he was smirking now and went in his desk drawer. "me and lauren are going out tonight" he threw a little silver packet to me, laughing.

"fuck off mate i won't need that" i thew it back to him as i stood up and walked to the door. george always managed to make me laugh, even in the most serious situations.

we went into the kitchen where lauren laid on the sofa watching some cooking show on tv.
"where's liv?" i looked around but it was only lauren in the room and olivia's coat had gone from the hanger.

"oh she just left" lauren seemed completely unbothered by it, "she said she'll be back in a minute"

i relaxed slightly and sat next to lauren on the sofa.
"go get changed, hottie" george spoke from behind the sofa and i turned around to face him.
"yes daddy" i joked and george playfully pushed my head away. lauren was in fits of giggles as she got up and scurried to george's room and he followed.

"hello" olivia pushed the door open, her hair messy from the wind and there was drinks and bags of popcorn stacked up on her arms as she tried to push the door open. i quickly got up and took some things from her arms and shut the door behind her.

"i thought i'd scared you away" i mumbled, putting the items down on the coffee table.
"never" she shrugged her coat off happily and hung it on the rack. she spun back around, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine.

"aww" lauren and george walked in and olivia quickly slipped off of me again, leaning her head on my shoulder.
"you look nice" she mumbled, looking up at george and lauren. george was wearing a button up flowery shirt and black jeans and lauren stood next to him in a little black dress. it reminded me of the first time i properly saw olivia- on the floor, drunk, in her black dress.

"we're going out for dinner" lauren wriggled her eyebrows at us as olivia sat on the coffee table in front of me.
"see you later, have fun" i waved as they shuffled out of the front door.

=

olivia and i were sitting on the sofa, surrounded by covers that i'd fetched from my bedroom and we were watching some kind of chic-flick that she'd insisted i watch. the light from the tv spilled over the dark lounge, it was pretty late now.

but i couldn't concentrate on anything other than her fingertips trailing up and down my lower stomach. she was obviously doing it impulsively but i couldn't stop shifting around, trying not to get turned on too much.

"stop, olivia" i quickly pushed her hand off of my stomach and she looked up at me, shocked by my sudden annoyance.
"what did i do?" i softened my expression to try to calm her, still shifting around.
"i-i can't concentrate" she stared blankly at me for a moment before her familiar smirk arose.

she slowly pulled the covers from my lap and i didn't stop her. she looked at my boxers momentarily before crawling onto my lap and pecking my lips, trailing a few soft kisses along my jaw.
"stop teasing, liv" i lightly held onto her forearms but she pulled her arms free and continued kissing down my neck.

she started moving her hips onto mine, grinding against me.
"fucking hell, liv" i groaned as she kissed down my bare chest, "are you sure?" i stopped her and she looked up, biting her lip and nodding. i pulled her shirt off, revealing her recognisable bra and i pulled her face to mine again, kissing her. she lightly took my bottom lip in her teeth and pulled on it before going down again, rubbing against my crotch.

she slipped her fingers underneath my waistband and pulled my boxers down, showing my now hard length. she took me in her hands and a few soft groans escaped my mouth. i looked down at her, bunching her hair up in my hand as she licked up my hard.

"oh, fuck" i moaned as she took me in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down slightly. taking her mouth away for a moment, she pumped my base and swirled her tongue around the tip. i lightly pushed her head down as her lips wrapped around me again and i groaned.

"liv..." she looked up at me and she continued sucking, quickening her pace slightly. i bit down on my lip as i felt pressure beginning to build up and i pushed her head further down, taking up her mouth and making her eyes water.

"fuck... fuck liv im gonna-
she licked up me again, swallowing the precum. "i'm gonna cum" i moaned and she looked up at me as her mouth wrapped around my hard again, bobbing her head faster.

i exploded into her mouth as my body jutted, pushing myself deeper. she removed her mouth from around me and swallowed.

"good girl" my breathing was heavy as i kissed her and she smiled, "you're amazing"

=================================

this one is a bit eXpLiCiT and long but hope you liked it again x