she lays down

-matty's p.o.v-

"i didn't think packing when stoned would be that hard" i huffed as i flopped down on our hotel bed, watching olivia bend over to pick her shirt off the floor and put it in her suitcase. "baby" i whined as she turned around, her skater skirt flowing above her knees. she crawled between my legs, over me as i laid on the sheets and she pushed her soft lips to mine.

me made out for a while, i was enjoying feeling her against me innocently before she pulled away to breathe. she smiled as she sat over my stomach, playing with a ringlet of my hair. "george said we need to take our suitcases into his room" her eyes were sparkly and red from the weed as she gazed around the room.

"where's the fun in doing what your told?" i held onto her waist, biting my lip as i admired every part of her and she turned back at me with a smirk to her lips.
"don't use your lyrics on me" she giggled as she tugged at my hair a little bit and i couldn't help gliding my fingers along her soft bare legs before she swatted me away.

"don't start something you can't finish, matthew" she rolled off of my stomach and wriggled under the covers before undressing herself.
"who says i couldn't finish?" i waltzed into the bathroom to grab my toothbrush.
"the weed" she giggled and rubbed her eyes as i brushed my teeth.

=

"will your mum like me?" olivia sat over my lap on the plane, looking at me with her doe eyes and chewed her plump lip.
"of course, baby" i laughed lightly at her nerves as i pushed a piece of her soft hair behind her ear. "what's not to love?" she gave me a reluctant smile before resting her head on my chest.

she was helping calm my nerves unknowingly, i hated flying and having her sitting with me was chilling me out. she'd only been on a plane a few times but seemed to be absolutely fine with it like it was completely natural to her. after all, she'd been through hell so i wasn't too surprised that it didn't bother her.

she kissed me quickly before sliding off of my lap to go back to her seat, ready for landing, and i immediately felt her absence.

we eventually landed and made our way into the airport, getting our bags before walking towards the exit. the girls had wandered into duty free whilst me and george waiting outside and i leant against a pillar, flicking through my phone's camera roll.

"mate... i don't want you to take this the wrong way" my head snapped up as george stood next to me, his voice low and i slipped my phone in my back pocket. "but you've never had an official girlfriend before, you just mess aroun-"

"i know, george" i glanced into the store next to us and saw the girls giggling whilst looking at some makeup. "but i need her, i love her" it felt weird saying it to him, i looked back to him as his brows furrowed.
"if you fuck her around, she'll be upset... and so will lauren" george scratched his head a little. "me and loz have been arguing a little"

i sighed, i know i was a wreck but i was getting better thanks to olivia.
"have you seen her? why would i ever let her go?" i gestured to her as they went to the tills to pay and george nodded, excepting my promise.

"what about your brother?" i was stroking olivia's hair as her head was in my lap on the drive to my mums house. the others had gone to see their parents and friends whilst we were home so it would just be me, olivia and my family for the next few days.

"what about him baby?" i looked down at her and she looked nervous again.
"i don't want to be invasive" she chewed her nails a bit, she only did that when she was really anxious. i gently moved her hand from her mouth to stop her. "maybe i should just stay in a hotel" she sat up, looking out of the window.

"don't be silly- my family love anything that i love" i laughed lightly at how flustered she was getting and she took a deep breath, resting her head on my shoulder.
"they don't love cocaine though" she said it under her breathe and i hesitated with my words.

it wasn't the time.

"shut up" i ruffled her hair and held her side as we went around a corner. i'd been doing pretty well without many lines, i had had a few but i figured i should just ease myself off of it.

we turned the last corner onto my family's road as i asked the driver to take us up the driveway to my mum's new house and i checked the house number that mum had sent me. "this is it" i mumbled to olivia and unclipped my seatbelt.

i helped olivia get her massive suitcase out of the car along with mine before paying the driver and we walked up the few steps at the front of the house. i squeezed olivia's hand reassuringly before knocking on the door three times and it quickly swung open.
"hello!" my mum pulled me into her arms, squeezing me tightly so i had to let go of my suitcase. "and this must be olivia" she smiled enthusiastically at olivia before giving her an even tighter hug.

"louis!" she called behind her into the hall. "your brother is here!" she turned back around, a big smile plastered across her face before she stepped back and let us come inside.
"missed you mum" i laughed lightly, me and olivia shuffling into the hall with our heavy suitcases as louis ran down the stairs.

"it's lovely to meet you, denise" olivia beamed at my mum quickly, turning to louis who was standing awkwardly next to the banister.
"alright little dude?" i left my suitcase in the corner, dragging louis' head into my arms and ruffling his hair as his groans were muffled.

i finally let go and introduced him to olivia as she timidly shook his hand. i don't know why she was so nervous around my eleven year old brother but i was sure they'd begin to get along soon.

"come on then lovelies- louis help me with dinner" my mum briskly went down the hall to the kitchen with louis as i held back with olivia.
"don't be so nervous, baby- i'm sure they love you already" i kissed her forehead gently and took her hand as we followed mum and louis into the kitchen.

"i love your house" olivia traced the frame of a high school photo of me in the kitchen, giggling slightly. "is this matty?" my mum looked up from the food she was cooking in a pan, smiling at olivia.
"oh yes, that's him when he was just fifteen" olivia turned around to me again, smirking and i rolled my eyes.

"so, how was paris?" mum turned to her pan again, stirring some vegetables around. me and olivia shared cautious glances as louis watched us from the kitchen table.
"eventful" i felt olivia relax as i rested my hand on her hip and she sat down at the table opposite louis.
"in a good way?" mum raised one eyebrow as i looked in different cupboards for plates.

"yeah, it was really fun" olivia said quickly, shaking her jacket off of her shoulders and showing her tanned arms. i put the plates on the side before going into the living room, looking around mum and louis' new house. dad had moved to the other side of manchester after their divorce whilst i was living in london, leaving the old family house for somebody else.

photos of me and louis were everywhere in the house, i was sure olivia would have fun sending them to everyone.
"matty" olivia called me from the kitchen and i walked through to her holding her shoes out for me. "your mum says you need to put these in the shoe cupboard" she was holding in a giggle as i took them and went to find the cupboard.

===============================

hello this one is a little shorter than usual but i hope you still enjoy reading it hehehe