sex

**mature content
*i know this picture is from the iliwys tour but pls just roll with it my dudes x

-matty's p.o.v-

my eyes flickered open when i felt a strip on sunlight warm my face that poured from the crack in the curtain. i looked down at olivia lying on my chest, holding onto my torso as she slept in my shirt and i held onto her, closing my eyes again.

a while later i decided i should get dressed and began sliding out of the bed as olivia groaned, pulling my arm around her again. she turned around from me so her back was pressed against my stomach.

"spoon me" she muttered as she wiggled her bum into me and i groaned a little.
"why?" i whined, skimming her stomach a little with my fingers, feeling her skin against mine.
"because you're my boyfriend, you have to" she pushed her bum back a little more, knowing how frustrating it was for me and i laughed into her hair.
"i'm honoured" i mumbled as i fell asleep again, physically feeling the worst today.

"how long since you've had sex?" i'd been laying with my eyes shut for a while but when i opened my eyes, olivia was facing me, studying each feature on my face.
"jesus, liv..." i chuckled lightly, rolling onto my back and looking up to the ceiling. "it was probably about a week before i met you- just a one night stand"

i thought about it for a moment, i hadn't had sex in months but i hadn't felt like this in years.
"doesn't it bother you, matty? that we haven't had sex yet?" she traced her index finger along my slight stubble and i turned to look at her.

"a little frustrating" i mumbled as she chewed her bottom lip a little. "but you're all i need. sex or no sex"

she simpered for a moment before i reached for her stomach, tickling her as she giggled, her body jutting.
"s-stop m-atty!" she squealed as she flailed about and i took my hands away from her, leaving her panting.

i slipped out of bed, staring at her for a while as she laid out on the bed, her white matching underwear and my shirt hanging off of her body.

she was everything.

i quickly swivelled around before she noticed me staring, walking into the bathroom and sighing with slight relief that it didn't end last night.

=

george hadn't spoken to me all day, despite needing to be at this concert at 2pm. me and olivia were in a taxi to meet the others at the venue after being late waking up. as the car bumped around, i felt olivia shift over, leaning into my ear.

"remember that time when i stayed in your bed and you got a boner" she giggled lightly, looking up at me as i smiled at her in disbelief that she'd brought this up.
"what about it?" i muttered back, not wanting the driver to hear our conversation.

olivia put her legs over one of mine, resting them in the middle and she played with a curl in my bun.
"i asked what you think about when you touch yourself but you never answered" she smirked, biting her lip as she held eye contact. i felt myself twitch when she said that, i knew what she was doing but i could be just as forward as her.

"i think about making you scream and shake with pleasure... fucking hell- it's all i want" i whispered in her ear before watching her reaction, clearly shocked by what i'd said but soon smirked again, leaning her head on my shoulder.