haunt // bed

**mature content

-olivia's p.o.v-

i went to court. callum, luke, lola and my parents with me, giving their statements about what they knew. matty couldn't be there so they read his statements from when callum was drunk and pushing me against a wall at his place. a whole three weeks of studying, exams and court.

we won the case.

ryan was arrested.

and i was at the airport,  about to get a flight to paris to see the boys, lauren and matty.

"he better treat you like a damn queen" luke squeezed my body as i giggled before he set me back on the ground and i turned to callum, pulling him into a hug and he wrapped his strong arms around me. lola squeezed me and callum together in her arms, making a group hug as luke joined.

"the boys have a break soon so we'll come to see you all" i squeaked as the air was being squished from my lungs and i scrambled to grab my suitcase handle as i heard my flight announcement over the tannoy.

"see you soon!" i quick-walked towards customs whilst waving at them, i wasn't going to see any of them in about a month but fuck me if i wasn't excited to see matty.

-matty's p.o.v-

i shuffled my feet outside of the airport, i could tell george was watching me as he inhaled from his cigarette, leaning against the wall. i was desperately craving a few lines but olivia was bound to notice and george would say something.

i continued trying to occupy my hands before going back into the bus, frantically searching through my stuff to find my silver tin. i reached into my jacket pocket, pulling it out and flicking it open to get a joint, holding it in between my lips as i checked my phone and looked for my lighter.

2:34pm
olivia: just landed xxx

olivia's message popped up on my phone as my lungs filled with smoke, temporarily relieving my cravings.
"she's landed" i took the joint from my mouth as i practically sprinted out of the bus, jumping down the steps past george. i took a few deep drags before stubbing the end out slightly, saving it for later, and jogging inside.

"slow down, mate" george caught up to me, breathing heavily as i stopped running and texted olivia to see when she'd be through security. "she's not gonna die in the time she goes through customs" he laughed lightly and i breathed a chuckle, running my hand through my hair.

we twisted around the rushing people, walking into a cafe and sitting down at a empty table. i started to jog my leg up and down, playing with my hands as we waited for olivia and i could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

i was so excited to see her, but so nervous.
"are you alright?" george looked at me dubiously, seemingly looking at my pupils to see if they were dilated.
"i'm nervous" i chewed on my thumb nail, getting worked up about seeing her. "it's been so long- she could've found somebody else" i tried to calm myself by taking some deep breathes as george sighed.

"she won't have found somebody else, matty" he rubbed at his temples. "i'm sure you two'll be making lots of noise tonight" he laughed as i bit my lip, my mind was all over the place.

2:54pm
olivia: where are you?xx

i quickly grabbed my phone from the table, speed walking out of the cafe and looking around for her.
"there she is" george grinned as he pointed towards the doors through to customs and i saw her beautiful little face in the crowd. she was looking around, clutching her suitcase before he eyes settled on me and george.