Epigraph

E P I G R A P H
'The White Rose'

             The world around was full of wonderful surprises

             The world around was full of wonderful surprises. The marble statues of Rome, Italy and Athens, Greece. The elegance of Paris, France. Or even such as the Savanna of Kenya. But nothing could compare to the exotic culture of Wakanda.

Zoya Buhari sighed at the beauty of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced places on the planet. From her spot on the plane she could see the large palm leaves and trees that grew as high as buildings.

She could see the large waterfalls and buildings made of precious metals. It was absolutely beautiful and rare to see such wilderness. Zoya was used to the dry savanna of her homeland that was held dear to her.

But what she didn't know was that Wakanda was to be her home. Because the city didn't just have beautiful scenes, it had the most beautiful of people inside and out.

Wakanda 1993

The King of Wakanda smiled in happiness at the bouncing baby boy in his arms his large chocolate brown eyes were wide in anticipation and innocence.

The babe had just turned two years old and he was as happy as could be. His dark brown hair grew wild. "Happy birthday, T'Challa." The king said in enthusiasm to make the infant babble and reach his chubby and tiny hands towards his father's face.

Ramonda walked into the room as she saw her husband and son bonding. She carried a small white rose in her hand smiling at the beauty of it. Ramonda had grown the flowers by herself, and she was determined to give it to the woman that would steal her sons heart.

Thank you for reading Royalty!