15. Imfazwe

C H A P T E R  F I F T E E N
' Imfazwe '
War

Zoya gritted her teeth as she watched Erik boss around her friends and other tribes of Wakanda

Zoya gritted her teeth as she watched Erik boss around her friends and other tribes of Wakanda. They pushed heavy crates towards the exports, to ship the weapons across the world, just because the King had a grudge.

M'Baku better hurry his ass up

To be honest Zoya wasn't doing to good, she mourned T'Challa by staying silent and waiting. Waiting for her army to make their appearance, she missed her home more than anything. Zoya never expected to be gone this long, she missed her people, the kindness they showed her.

Her attention was snapped back into reality when the present king started to snap his fingers towards her face. She let out a barely audible growl and looked at the King with a glare. "What?"

"Did you hear a word I said princess?" He asked childishly, which Zoya couldn't help but roll her eyes, how many times did she have to tell him she was a queen, not a princess. "No, I don't make it a habit to listen to arrogant assholes."

Erik smiled for a moment enjoying her use of words, as she spit fire like a dragon. "I said your kingdom makes a great alliance with Wakanda. What do you say of shipping off a few spears to your place?" He offered, Zoya found it tempting to accept the offer, to have one of his spears be the weapon he was slaughtered from, but she ignored her dark thoughts, she was better than that, stronger, wiser, than to let her action cause issues.

"My kingdom does not need Wakanda's assistance, they are far than capable of fending by themselves."

"Suit yourself, Z."

He made his way outdoors along the launch pads, Zoya followed closely. A glimmer caught her eyes from the resident areas. Imani stood on the balcony staring at her Queen and nodding her head. Zoya shifted her eyes from behind the Commander to the Balindi. A barley noticeable smile graced her lips.

She watched as the Border Tribe followed every command W'Kabi had spoken. Erik walked to the hangar, watching the tribe load up. Zoya followed at his side, her hands tucked into her pockets preventing her from lashing out. "Everything is on schedule."

"Have the spies been on alert?" Erik questioned. "Yes, some resistance to our new mission, but the wardogs in London, New York, and Hong Kong are standing by." Zoya gritted her teeth at the cooperativeness of W'Kabi. Erik looked unsatisfied, "We will strike there first, the others will come around."

"Like hell they will." Zoya whispered low enough Erik couldn't hear her. "Look at this," he continued. "A hand held sonic cannon, powerful enough to stop a tank. And we got thousands of them." He spoke with pride. Zoya looked to her balcony again noticing Imani was no longer there.