Not an update, sorry xx

I don't know if anyone even cares about this story anymore, or if I just left it too long, cuz it has been like 3 years or sumat since I last posted a new chapter but if any of you do still care about this, I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm gunna be editing my previous chapters over the next few days. I've already edited chapter one, the rest will be done soon enough.

I just wanted to know if any of you guys still read this, and actually still want me to continue updating. I mean, I haven't given up on this story or anything so I always intended on updating again at some point or another, but I've left it so long that I don't even know if any of you guys are even bothered anymore. I'm going to finish this story no matter what, but I was really curious to know if you guys are still here.

Anyway, I have some questions for those of you that are still here:

Is there anything you want to see more of? (Other than updates) Do you like more or less angst? Do you want me to write the Cullens in more often? Maybe more of Seth? (I remember how much you all loved Seth - who wouldn't, right?)

Whose POV do you like to read the most?

Do you think Cait should be a shifter too, or just stay human?

Do you even still like Twilight as much as you used to when you first started reading this story? Or have you kinda gone off it?

Who is your least favourite character and why?

Do you like Cait and Paul together?

Can you recommend some Twilight fics for me? (nothing with cheating in it) I wanna get back into my Twilight fanfic zone.

Have any of you been here from the beginning? When I first posted this story?

And finally, what do you (or did you) like about this story?

If you guys ever have any questions, or you just wanna talk, you can DM me any time. Just say hi, or ask whatever you wanted to ask and I'll reply as soon as I see it. I might not be able to update that often but I'm always up for talking to you guys xx

Anyway, love you guys, and thanks for still being here even though I'm a super lazy writer xx