1

Jimin pov

*ringg*

Arhh...the worst sound in the morning to hear . I woke up from the bed before the maids come , not that i hate the maids, its just i like to be wake up from my loved ones .

Yep...my mom and dad never comes home . They rarely come , but whenever they come ,they will scould me for indiciple in the school . Honestly i dont like them. So ,i wish they would never come . Its feels the same whether they or not . I have my own credit card, my parents always fill it with money so there is nothing to worry

About the school, its the rich and the best school in korea, SUNSHINE HIGHSCHOOL . But i dont give a damn about it . I hate everything about the school . The fangirls for me, they are fake and the teacher , teacher didnt do anything to me but i hate them . Giving home work and other shits , however i dont even think to touch my notebook .

Okay..enough of the introduction

I did my morning routine and wear this dress . One more thing, my school does not have a uniform . I like that policy .

I went down and sat in the dinning table

I went down and sat in the dinning table . The dinning table is very big for one person . Yeah..i am the one who always eat here . I feel so lonely while eating . I went to the garage and ride my car to the school .

While exiting from my car ,i can hear the girls scream . I hate them so i didnt mind them. I headed to my usual place, its the rooftop . My friend was there, jhope . He is always friendly and bubbly , i hate that type friends but i like him very much .

Jhope - oh! Hii jiminiii!!

Jimin - hi

Jhope - woah..what happen dude

Jimin - nothing, just feeling lonely

Jhope - hmp..ok i got a good newszzz

Jimin - oh what is it

Jhope - you know the famous hot girl in our school?

Jimin - who is it?

Jhope - dont you know her? Everyone in our school knows her dude

Jimin - okay just say

Jhope - hmm..her name is mina, she is going to perform in our upcoming school sports event

Jimin - so that ?

Jhope - so that ? Nothing just saying . I thought you know her . Every one has a crush on her. Everyone call her "black swan".

Jimin - nah..i dont care

Jhope - yahh!! You got no jams man

Jimin - yahh..YOU COME HERE!!

I was running so fast to chatch jhope . He was running so fast in the school building. Arh..some dust has fallen in my eyes, i was rubbing my eyes but i was running continuously then i just bumped into a WALL??

I slow down my legs while rubbing my eyes . I slowly opened my eyes and saw infront. It was a girl . She was in the ground, maybe i bumped her. Its alright she can get up , she was not bumped by an elephant right..she can take care of herself.

I was about to walk , but i saw her trying to get up , but it failed . I am not going to help her . I saw her, she was glaring at me.i didnt do anything to her . I just bumped her but she is glaring at ME...Who is she? I dont even know her....that glare annoys me

Jimin - WHAT!!!!

??? - not going to help me ?

Jimin - why? Cant you get up on your own?

??? - are you blind? Cant you see that i am having hard time to get up also i think you made me sprain my ankle. So help me and bring me to the medical room

Jimin - in your dreams..i dont care about you. Bye

??? - YAHH...

I walked away , i can hear her screaming. Haha..let her scream, not like i am going to go back to her .

My phone ringed . I got a message from my mom .

From: MOM
Hey sweetie...me and your dad just came home . Come home as soon as the school finishes . We are going to have a guest . So..dont you dare be late.

I rolled my eyes and went to jhope . The class started , i just slept for hours .

Mina pov

I was taking the books from my locker . When i was walking to my class , a boy was running towards me so fast without even opening his eyes..with his hands rubbing them . He came very near to me and bumped me. Arh...that pains . I think i sprained my ankle . He was just looking at me that made me angry .

He is not going to help me? So i glared but he just shouted at me. After saying whatever he wanted, he walks away . Wow..thats rude . Then my friend minyoung came and helped me to the medical room . Yeah...he is my only bestfriend . He asked what happen . I told the whole story .

My phone made a sound . I checked it

From: Mom
Mina...we have landed in korea just now . Also we have a guest in our home in the night . So come home fast okay?

To : MOM
Okay mom...

Perfect...there will be a guest in our house. I dont like guest . My leg was better after the nurse applied some oil but i think i have to limp .

Heyy friends...
Is this chapter good?
Please vote and comment
You can comment all you want
I love to read your comment
Is there any mistake , please say..

Love you
Ashika♡