15

Jimin pov

Its been 15 days after the honeymoon . We didn't talk with each other .

Now its our summer vacation so i am currently working in my fathers company .

Every morning i will wake up fast to avoid seeing her and i will come home late after she sleeps .

Sometimes i even sleep in the office .

Its better to see the security face than her face .

Today its sunday . I was reading newspaper . I saw her coming down in the stairs wearing a shorts and a simple shirt .

Ugg...that leg...
Specifically i like long legs and her leg is WOW!!!!!

She wear her white sneakers

Jimin - yah...where do you think you are going wearing this shorts

Mina - why do you care

Jimin - who told i care about you??

Mina - then you can continue reading the newspaper

Then she went . Mm...something is suspecious .

I heard the car engine getting started . I wear my jacket and got in my motor bike and slowly followed her car .

I don't care about her but i am just curious .

I saw her car stopped infront of a coffee shop . She got down and went inside it . The shop has glass window so i can clearly see what's going on .

I saw her waving her hand towards......a GUY?!!!..

Then she went and sat with infront of him . I saw her laughing so beautifully . I just saw her laughing .

She is beautiful . Why didn't she laugh when she is with me .

Ughh!!jimin what are you thinking . Come out of it jimin!!!

Stop thinking about her . Just focus on that guy .

Who is he?
What relation he has with her?
Are they lovers?
Is she cheating behind my back?
Why he is pinching her CHEEKS!!!!!??

Ughh....i am really curious .

I can feel my hand forming a fist and my veins popping out . My body temperature is raising

Cool down jimin....
Cool down....

They were drinking some juice .

I can see her face glowing. Her  laughing continues...

Her laughing makes me guilty.

Am I really harsh to her

Am I ?

Hmm..

This doesn't feels right to stalk her

I started the engine and ride it to a park .

This and s the park I saved Mina from the strangers . That time she looked really scared . I feel bad for her now.  She is really precious . Her smile . Her laugh . Ber eye . Her nose.  Her lips . Everything is precious .

I feel like a jerk for treating her like that . Now I know I shouldn't .

I spend till evening thinking.

Then I went to the club

I entered the club and went straight to drink . I drank 6 shot in a row . I feel dizzy and and--

Mina pov

I spend the day with minyoung. I am really happy to meet him . He made me smile after many days . I feel like a human again.

I was really afraid when I opened the front door . I though jimin will sould me for being late . Another fight would have started .

But...he is not here .

Whatever...

I went to my room . I heard my phone ringing .  I saw the caller ID . Jimin .

Mina - hello

***- Mina?

Mina - yes . Who r u .

***- I am the owner of ### club . the owner of this mobile has drank a lot and causing a trouble . Can you please take him

Mina - oh . Sure . Say the address

***- ###club

Mina - ok thanks . I will be there

Ahhh..jimin what has gotten into you . I drove my car to the club and went inside .

I saw jimin standing in the pool and dancing!?

Ugh god..

***- oh you are the person I spoke to . Right?

Mina - um yeah.. thanks for calling me . I will take him . And I am really sorry for him

***- mm..

I went near him .

Mina - jimin come down

Jimin - ah..there comes my sweet wife

His words send shiver through my spine .

He came down and grabbed my shoulder

Jimin - mina~~

Then he has fallen in my shoulder . I grabbed him and slowly took him to the car. 

Ugh..jimin you are really heavy .

I made him sit in the passenger seat and I drove the car .

While driving he woke up . He saw me and he landed his hand in my lap and again fallen asleep

We arrived . I slowly carried him to his room . After placing him in the bed I stretched my back . It pains . I removed his shoe and jacket . His shirt is wet .

If I leave him in this wet shirt, he will get cold

So with my red cheeks and two fingers I tried to remove the shirt . I tried my level best not to make any skin ship and successfully I did it .

I was about to go but he held my wrist .

Jimin - don't leave me

Mina - jimin

Jimin - please

I was standing still in the place .

After some time I though he slept and I tried to remove my hand but he pulled me in the bed .

My heart was beating very fast .

He pulled me closer and snuggled his face in my neck . I can feel his lips on my neck and his breath hitting my neck . His hand wrapped around my waist .

He is cuddling with me!!!!

As I removed his shirt I can feel his warmth.

I can feel his heartbeat beating steadily while my heart is beating like crazy. 

I think this night , I will be an owl . Not being able to sleep .

Sry guys for not updating .
So here you go..