12

Jimin pov

We took a taxi to drive us to the hotel . After the flight incident we didnt speak a word . The ride was filled with silent .

We arrived at the hotel . The climate is really cold and eveywhere there is snow . I took my bag and headed towards the hotel . I can see her glaring at me from the corner of my eyes .

She thought i am going to carry her bags too..

Thats not going to happen .

I went to the receptionist and she gave me the card to our room .

Wait..a little correction .

She gave me the card to MY room.

i walked to the lift . But she was fast and came inside the lift with me . Ugh!!

I saw her . She was sweating really hard and her hands look red . Yeah...thats natural when you carry a big 3 bags .

The lift stopped in the 25th floor .

I went out and opened my room.

I went inside and turned to close the door but she came .

She really looked pissed off . Her legs are trembling .

Her condition is...If she carry it for another 10 min...surely she will pass out .

The room really looks big . It has a nice kitchen and a big bedroom with one kig size bed . The was coloured in white . The bed has rose petals in it . Also the room is really warm .

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower without caring about her .

Wow!! Its looks great . It has a big square bathtub . Filled with rose petals . It is perfect for the honeymoon couples .

But..it doesnt match for us . We didnt come here to enjoy our honeymoon. We came here because of our parents .

I took a long bath and went to the bedroom to see her standing in the balcony .

I went closer to her and said

Jimin - yah...you smell like sweat . Go and take a bath

She didnt respond instead she went quietly inside , took her cloths and went yo the bathroom .

I stood in the balcony and looked at the tall buildings . It is beautiful . The buildings are covered with snow 

After 20 min . I heared her the bathroom door opened revealing her in a small pyjama . It looks very short .

Jimin - did you come here to seduce any man and marry him so that you can divorce me and live with him ?

She didnt respond . Her silence is making me angry . She walked to the kitchen . Poured some juice in a glass and drank it .

Then she went inside the badroom and took some blankets from the cupboard and slept in the couch in the bedroom .

Now..i cant control my anger .

Jimin - YAH!!! ARE YOU DEAF ? I AM ASKING YOU A QUESTION BUT YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ME . WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU ?

Again no answer .

I went fast to the couch and took the blanket from her and took her wrist and made her to standup harshly .

Jimin - I . ASKED . WHAT . THE . HELL . HAPPENED . TO
YOU

I am really angry and her silence is making me to boil in anger.

She was looking down the whole time . Her face was covered by her hair .

Jimin - WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME BITCH?

I shouting but she didnt even say anything . Then slowly she looked at me .

Mina pov

How could he be this rude . He didnt even help me carry the bags . The bags weighted like hell . My legs trembled and my hands are shaking and it become really red from carrying in the cold .

When he went to take bath i went to the balcony and saw the buildings . Its cold . I thought about my life . Its a living hell . I think even hell is better than this .

A really cruel husband . No pity . Has no warm heart . Really a bitter character .

I tear fell from my eyes thinking about my dream to have a nice and caring husband . Always being with you when you have a hard time . After all its just a dream you had when you are a teen .

But this is life and this is real . And that reality is hitting me very hard . Making me cry very hard . Making my heart ache . Making my heart to turn into a ashes by getting burned and burned and burned again and again...by your crush that you once liked .

He came after taking his bath. He said that i am smelling like a sweat .

I searched my bag for pyjms . But i saw only saw very small short and shirt that show lots and lots of skin . So i searched again and found a pyjm which is looking better than the others .

I really cursed my mom for this . Does she think i am going to have a real honeymoon like others . She is the one who packed this dress.

But when i came out . He shouted that i am going to seduce some man  .

The really breaks my heart . I have no energy to fight back .but he is making me angry and hurting me more and more .

I drank juice and went to sleep in the couch . But he was shouting like a mad man .

He grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me up . That really pains m he is really hurting me very bad .

He was shouting and i am looking down having no enery to shout at him .

Tears rolling down my cheeks . Its my first day here in this fucking honeymoon . He made me hurt in the first day and made me cry .

I cant control my feelings . I looked up and slaped him as my tears are falling .i started to shout at him .

Mina - ITS ENOUGH JIMIN!!!!YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT I AM GOING TO FUCK ANYONE SND SEDUCE ANYONE . DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW YOU ARE HURTING ME JIMIN!!! NO...YOU HAVE NO IDEA . ALL YOU THINK ABOUT ME AS A SLUT . HAVE YOU ONCE THOUGHT ABOUT ME AS YOUR WIFE !!! AFTER ALL I AM YOUR WIFE JIMIN . YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I CRIED BECAUSE OF YOU , HOW MUCH PAIN I AM BEARING BECAUSE OF YOU !!!!. I AM A FOOL TO HOPE THAT YOU ATLEAST THINK OF ME AS YOU WIFE . I AM A FOOL . FUCK YOU JIMIN!!! . FUCK YOU...
I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE . GET LOST . I DONT WANT YOU...

hey guys..
Please vote and comment .
I love to hear comment from you .

Love u
Ashika