13

Mina pov

He is really a jerk . Why does he always hurt me . Tears were running non stop . I was about to walk but he then grabbed my wrist . Its the same wrist that he hurt a minute before

Mina - its really hurts . Leave my hand

But he didn't leave it instead he hold tightly

Mina - I SAID LEAVE ME JIMIN!!

he didn't respond . I looked up and saw his eyes . He looks very angry . B-but why?

I looked down again not willing to hear his scolding .

I slowly removed his hand from my wrist and walked to the couch and covered myself with the blanket .

I cried silently not wanting to hear me cry .

After 30 minutes

I removed my blanket and looked at my surroundings .i saw him sleeping soundly in the king size bed . King kong in the king size bed .

I walked closer to him and looked at him . My eyes were tired from crying . My eyes are begging me to close and sleep .

He looks very innocent while sleeping . Like an angel . A tears slipped my eyes .

I am really stupid to love you once . I don't know you were this jerk .

Why is it so hard for me . Its the first day of my marriage and honeymoon but already it looks like a hell .

Nothings going to change .
This marriage
This jerk
His behaviour

I hate my life . I hate everything

Jimin pov

The sunlight hit my eyes . I rubbed my eyes and looked at the couch but she is not there . WHAT?!!

I got up from my bed and looked down . She is sleeping in the floor . But why? Doesn't she has a couch to sleep? She even has blanket . But she is sleeping in the cold floor without blanket .

She will be a ice cube if our room didn't have a heater . Haha!!

I touched her lightly with my leg to wake up her . But she didn't .

Maybe tired from shouting yesterday . Wow!! Thinking about the night , her shouting heard like a donkey shouting in my ears and i am really angry because our next door people can hear her shouting .

They will really pity me for having such a wife :-(

I kicked her lightly . She groaned and yawned . Then she saw me .

I am really shocked to see her eyes red like someone poured red paint in her eyes .

And her nose is red .

Her face is really puffy .

Did she cry? For what?

She is the one who shouted at me so only i have the rights to cry yesterday . But why she?

Did something happened? Did i do any wrong?

By thinking about that night . I didn't say anything wrong nor do any wrong .

Whatever.......

That is not my problem anyways...

I wear my sweater and headed out to eat breakfast .

Mina pov

He woke me up by kicking me . Then he went out .

The honeymoon is two days .

I wish...this three days will be fast as anything .

This is the second day .

My first day went by shouting .

I feel hungry . I brushed my teeth and did my morning routine .

I wear my blue jean and white shirt . Then i wear my white thick sweater which is really comfy and warm . I wear my boots and grabbed my purse .

I headed out and went out of the hotel . I saw a shop opposite to the hotel .

As soon as i went near the shop i saw him eating a sandwich .

So i went to the next shop and ordered a hot chocolate and noodles .

Its really cold here .

I wish i can hug someone to make me warm .

But no one is here with me .

Jimin is here but he is a jerk .

Then i remembered the scene from the rooftop in the school .

He told you know...i hate girls except her

Who could it be . I didn't see or hear anything related to her . Who is HER?

Suddenly i got curious . I ate and walked to the hotel .

I walked inside our room and saw him watching tv .

Its really boring . He is like a dead man . Simply walking and eating . No talking .

We didn't talk with each other from that night .

He doesn't care about me but

I do...

Not that i like him . Its just my nature . I care about everyone .