3

Jimin pov

*1.25 am*

I cant sleep. What am i going to do about the marriage. What if i ran out of the house? No no i cant loose my house . What if i blackmail her? Whats her name ? Ah...mina . Her mom gave me her number . *smiles evily*

Flashback

Mina ran to her room. Her mom apolgised to jimin and his parents and gave mina number to jimin and told to take mina to a date tomorrow so that they can make up quick

I dialed her number . After some time , i can hear her sound

Mina - who are you ? Do you know the time ?

Jimin - yes bitch , i know it

Mina - are you jimin ?

Jimin - yes. I need you to cancel the wedding

Mina - cant you do it on your own ?

Jimin - my parents does not hear anything from me . So, i. want.you.to.cancel.the.wedding.

Mina - are you crazy? Same goes to me .

Jimin - hey bitch , listen carefully. I dont know about that . Cancel the fucking marriage.

Mina - *sobs*

Jimin - CANT YOU HEAR ME!!

Mina - cant you leave me in peace atleast . I already had a hard time today . Why are you making it even worse for me. J-just cancel it .*cries loudly*

I hung up the call . What did i told to make her cry like a crazy women ? Whatever...

I lie down in my bed but i cant sleep . I went to my table and grabed a blue colour box . I opened it and took out a letter . This is a letter, i got from my locker three years ago . I started to read the letter

Hi ???,

      I dont know your name . I have a little crush on you . I always stare at you , but you dont know that. You looked cute in the orange colour hair dye. I thought to say that to you but i didnt get a chance.

       I saw one evening , you did not have your science assignment. So...i kept my science assignment in your desk . You were confused about whose that? But after that you didnt mind that .

       No...i am not your class but we were together in some classes . I really like you . If you like me too...please come to the rooftop tomorrow when the school finishes...

                                     Love you
                                           MM

I dont know, why i like her ? I just feel that she is the one for me . You can ask me , then why didnt i go to the rooftop .

I read this letter after many days. I dont have the habit to open my locker daily to take my books. I dont know why i love her , even her letter is not that attractive .

I slowly drifted to dream land .

Mina pov

I hate him . I hate my life . I hate everything. If i was married to him ,daily my life will be a hell with that jerk .my first day , i met him , was so miserable .

I cried with hugging my pillow and drifted to sleep .

*skips to morning*

I wake up to the knock in my room . Its my mom . I got up from my eyes and opened the door

Mom - good mo- oh! Mina what happened? Your eyes are red and puffy..did you cry?

Mina - thats nothing mom . So..whats the matter?

Mom - yeah right...go and get dress, you are going on a date with jimin .

Mina - ok

I am not in my mood to fight against her . I know, i cant change my parents dicision. Once they fixed something , there is no turning back .

I went to my bathroom and saw the mirror . No suprise why my mom asked . They are really very red and it looks like a mini cupcake fixed in my eyes . I bathed to make my eyes normal . Ok..now it looks better also my leg is fine

I tied a towel loosly around my body and went out . There i saw PARK JIMIN IN MY BED???

WHAT??

AM I DREAMING??

I held tightly to my towel , closed my eyes and shouted

Mina - PARK JIMIN!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! YOU JERK!!

I slowly opened my eyes. He was no where to seen . I signed relieved that he went and turned back . Then , i saw park jimin very close to me. If he take a step forward he will touch my lips. I said very slowly.

Mina - what are you doing . I told you to get out of my room .

Jimin - just...thought to scare my future wife

With that he moved closer , now his breath is hitting my cheeks . I saw his dark brown eyes , he was staring deeply in my eyes . Then i saw his nose , its so cute . Then his lips , they are so plump and red. W-what the hell am i thinking about him .

You know what...He is my crush , three years ago , i confessed my feeling to him through a letter but there is no reply . So i moved on . I had no deep feeling for him, its just a small crush so its easy to move on.

Ok back to reality . We are still in the same position but...now his eyes are glaring at me?

I gathered my strength and pushed him which made him fall back and i ran to my walk in closet

I fastly weared my dress and peeked outside . He was not there so i went out and did my hair and applied light pink to my lips . They are naturally pink in colour so i always prefer light colour.

I weared this dress, which stands 5 inch above my knees . Its summer , so i prefer this .

 Its summer , so i prefer this

I went down and saw him . But he was looking at my LEGS??

sorry guys...im busy in my exams so i didnt use wattpad . The exams are really tough . I hope that i will pass in my maths . There is one more exams left. I will try to write whenever i am free .

Hope you enjoy this story
Dont forget to vote and comment

Love you guys

            Ashika ♥