10

Mina pov

I woke up early today . Yeah...TODAY IS MY WEDDING DAY!! I didnt sleep well beacause..

I was thinking about my life after the marriage with jimin . I surely know that he is going to make it as a hell .

I saw the time . It shows 6.50 . Oh god!! I never wake up at this time .

I decided to take a long bath . I weared my towel around my waist and checked the time . I went down and saw a note

Mina
  Come to @@@ place . Be fast .

Great parents...left me all alone . I weared my blue shorts and white loose shirt . I took my car key and went to the place .

I saw my mom but i didnt speak to her . I just went inside the room . I saw a lady at thirties , juess she is going to do my makeup .

She did light makeup in my face and did my hair . It looks great .

And atlast the dress. I wore my wedding dress

and came out of the room

and came out of the room . I saw my mom and dad looking at me .

Mom - oh mina , you look great

Dad - yeah..just like your mom

Mina - mm...

I am not interested in talking . My life is going to be a hell in 15 minutes

God!!! Help me!!!please??

I know, nothing can stop my wedding . Its no use .

My father showed me his hand and i hesitately linked with this arm .

I saw the jerk standing in the front with a priest .

I am serious...he is looking hot

he is looking hot

I think...my past feeling will come again...lol..

I am joking...i will never ever have a single feelings to a jerk like him .

My father removed my hand and gave it to him . He smiled at my father and then took my hand.

TAKE YOUR HAND OFF ME BOII!!!

I had a blank expression. Then , the grip in my hand got tight . I was screaming inside in pain . I removed my hand fastly from his grip . Oh god . I was wearing glowes or everyone will see the red mark in my hand .

Jimin pov

I was standing in the stage . Then a little girl in pink dress came slowly . She looks so cuteee...

I love childrens...

After the little flower girl , there comes the bitch

But, she looks great . Not SHE . But IT . yeah...her dress looks great .

You thought i am going to say , she is looking beautiful .

NO WAY!! I hate her

Ughhh!!!!

I hate her till the world disappear...

Then her father gave me her hand . I am not interested but i smiled at her father and took her hand . Her face is blank . Like no expression .

I holded her hand very tightly till she removed her hand . Hahaha..

Funny!!

Then the priest started to say

Ladies and gentlemen ,
We are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Park Jimin and Myoui Mina .

Please repeat after me

I started to  repeat after him .

I , park jimin . Take you, myoui mina . To have and to hold . For better and for worse . For richer, for poorer . In sickness and in health. To love . To cherish . As long as we both shall live . I do. I love you .

Then , she started to repeat after the priest .

I , myoui mina . Take you, park jimin . To have and to hold . For better and for worse . For richer, for poorer . In sickness and in health. To love . To cherish . As long as we both shall live . I do. I love you too .

And we exchanged the ring .

Now , you may kiss the bride .

Mina pov

I know , he didnt mean any of the words . He just repeated just like me . Yeah...i too didnt mean it .

Now, you may kiss the bride .

W-what??!!

He saw me and came closer.

This is not my first kiss . He already stole it in the rooftop .

He came closer . His expression , it is mixed with angry and bore.

Then , the space between us was closed . He kissed me furiously for 10 seconds. But i didnt kiss him back . Then atlast he bit my lips lightly .

Hey!!! What was that for!!!

And then he moved with the same expression . But smiled to the crowd .

Ugh!! His heart is full of fake .

Hey..guys....
Mina's life is going to be a hell from now on...excited?!!
Please comment and vote..