19

Mina pov

Guess where am i....

I am standing right in front of the ocean . Yes jimin took me here after I finished eating . He is being a really sweet husband now .

Omo..

I turned back and saw him hugging me from behind . I was shocked . I threw my arms around his waist .

H-his heart is beating so fast

H-his heart is beating so fast . I slowly removed myself from his hug . I placed my hand in his chest , he slowly took my hand and placed a kiss in it .

I touched his face and pulled him downwards towards my face and kissed him. His hand traveled to my neck and pushed me further to him . It felt like heaven as we were kissing intensely...

Then he kneeled down and took some kind of box from his pocket .

I-i know this kind of scene . He will take out a ring . I'm so excited.

He is opening it....😍

Jimin open it....I'm so excited.

Jimin pov

I know Mina is so excited. I can see it from her face .

I opened it but again I closed it and kept inside the pocket...I'm sorry Mina...I'm waiting for the sunset...

Mina pov

Wait whatttt....😑

I will kill this guy .

He got up and went near the ocean and sat there .

What the hell!!!!

Hey...!! You gotta give me my ring man!!

Hmp..I too went and sat but 10 m away from him . I need to maintain some distance with him.

*After 20 min*

*Yawning*

Are we sitting in some funeral . We were both as silent as hell .
Only the ocean sound is heard .

The sun starts to set .

I turned to see jimin but where is he ??

I couldn't see him . I got up and searched him but he is now we're to be found .

I started to cry . The sun is going to set . I sat in the sand and his my face in my palm .

Then I felt someone held my hand and raised me
(you raise me up...hehe..sry guys)

I saw jimin in front of me

Mina - where were you . I was scared . I searched you everywhere but you were no where . Why did you leave me . Don't you like me ??..I thought you like me..(sobs)

Jimin - Mina.....the first time I saw you..you were really clumsy and I don't like girls like you . But now it has changed . And to be honest I really like a girl from our school in the past .

Mina - w-who is she?

Jimin - I don't know . She wrote me a letter before some years .

Mina - Letter?

Jimin - yes....someone named MM

Mina - MM...jimin pabo

Jimin - huh

Mina - it's me. I am the one who wrote you a letter years ago . Actually I had a crush on you. And I am the one who helped you with your assignment.

Jimin- it's you!!

Mina - yeah...😳

He hugged me .

Jimin - I don't know that you were the one I have been searching these time .aahhhh!!! I am really happy ...I am going crazy . So now it's time .

Mina - for what

Jimin - mina...I have been waiting to tell you this. I love you . I know I'm late but I have liked you for a long time . But I didn't believe it . I am sorry for my late . I love you Mina..

And he took out a box , opened it and took out the ring and put it in my ring finger. It looks so cute .

Mina - jimin...I love you too...