11

Mina pov

My legs were paining from standing too long in heels . Jimin was busy , talking with our guests . I am standing with my friend minyoung.

Minyoung - yah mina

Mina - what

Minyoung - do you have feelings for him now

Yeah...minyoung know about my past feelings for him .

Mina - no...you know , that feeling is not so deep . Its just a little crush .

Minyoung - does he likes you. The way he kissed you in the wedding...

Mina - hell no . He hate me more than anything . Yeah..that jerk bited my lips .

Minyoung - i feel sorry for you . But i think you too will love each other soon

Mina - hhahaha!!! Only in dreams he love me

We laughed and talked for sometimes untill that jerk came . Then he went .

We went to our parents

Mom - mina...you two will be going to swizerland for honeymoon . We packed your bag . You have 1 hour time so be fast and go to airport .

Mina - ok

I am not in a mood to fight with them . Its no use , you know..

Jimin also nodded . It made me shocked . Maybe he too know , its no use to fight back .

I weared this .

I came back and saw him in the car wearing a black ripped jean and a white shirt

I came back and saw him in the car wearing a black ripped jean and a white shirt . He saw me up and down and his eye landed on my shirt with writing "lets get lost".

Jimin pov

I saw her wearing a short shorts and a top writing lets get lost . I smirked at her.

Jimin - you look like a slut

Mina - oh god!! Can you stop it

Jimin - no

Mina - ugh...you jerk. I am so tired to fight with you . Just drive to the airport .

Jimin - *smirks*

I drove to the airport . The whole ride was silent . I cant beleive i got married and i am going to honeymoon with this bitch .

We went to the airport . And went to the flight . She was sitting in the window seat and i am sitting beside her . Its a vip seat .

The journey is 8 hours .

I saw her legs . It looks so long and sexy .

But she caught me staring at her legs . I am dead .

Mina - yah...enjoying my leg

Jimin - i am just seeing, how fat your leg is looking

Mina - dont you fucking lie to me

Jimin - dont disturb me

She looked pissed .

After sometimes, i turned to my left and saw her sleeling . Maybe she is really tired from the wedding .

I looked closly at her features . Automatically i went closer to her and kissed and licked her neck . I dont know what had gotten into me . I sucked her neck and made a little mark on it .

Then i saw her looking at me . Her eyes are wide open .

I caught red handed . This time its my fault .

Mina pov

I was sleeping peacefully until i sense that someone is licking my neck . Then they suddenly sucked . I shot open my eyes and shocked to see him , the jerk . I wish i havent open my eyes .

After he finished sucking , he looked at me and he looked shocked .

Well done jimin!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!!

ARE YOU INSANE!!

mina - yah...what have you done

Jimin - u-hmm...

Mina - tell me

Jimin - i-i didnt mean t-to

Mina - i can tell that you made a hickey in my neck . Are you mad

Jimin - yah...close ur mouth

Mina - what? You made me angry and now your telling me to close . You know what , please let me live in peace .

Then he didnt say anything . He looks speechless . I turned to the other side and slept again .

Dear passanger, we have safetly landed in swizerland . Enjoy you day!!

I opened my eyes and i felt a weight in my head .

I AM SLEEPING IN HIS SHOULDER AND HE IS SLEEPING IN MY HEAD!!

I took my head making him to wake up .

Mina - we have arrived

Jimin - oh ok

Hey...again a update...
I dont know when i will be free
Also i have so many to study..
But..i will try to update..

Please comment and vote
Love you all