7

Mina pov

T-that jerk must be crazy . He came closer to me and kissed me then pecked once again and left me . Whom do he think he is ?

I am going to kill that little piece of shit .

I walked down and went straight to my house . I dont care about school anymore . This day become worst . He think , he owns me ? I walked and finally reached my house .

I dad and mom went to buisness trip yesterday night so i dont have to worry about them .

I opened the door and shocked to see my mom in the couch watching tv and my father reading newspaper. Oh-ho

I have a very very very bad luck today . I am going to die now.

Mom - mina!! What are you doing here? You skipped the school?

Mina - umm...

Dad - just say

Mina - yes

Dad - can i know the reason

Ok...my father expression become very scary . I feel like i am watching conjuring film .

Mina - t-that is..

Dad - JUST SAY IT MINA!!!!

Ok..i am going to say every single thing that happened and my parents will scould him and my parents and his parents will fight and soon, this marriage will cancel...i laughing inside my mind evily thinking about my plan..

Mina - ok..you know that little piece of shit , you engaged me with. He fucking kissed me and that made me so angry . He made my day worst and i cant stand seeing him anymore so i skiped the school . He thinks he owns me but he is wrong. He stole my very own first kiss and i need you to cancel the arranged marriage thing , i dont care about your fucking company or you pride .just cancel it for god sake . I dont anyone i my life .

They were not shocked about my speech . I told them , he kissed me but they have no expression . I think my plane is not going to work out. Are they really my parents? I doubt it

Dad - 1. He is your soon to be husband so there is nothing wrong in kissing and touching and i dont even care about it

2. Yes...he owns you . Remember you are engaged to him

3. I will never ever cancel this marriage so dont even dream about it

4. I dont care if you dont like this marriage , just do what i say . Understood?

I didnt say anything then he raised his voice so i just nodded and went to my room sadly . There is no other way to cancel this stupid marriage .