5

Mina pov

I woke up from the sound of my alarm . Yeah, its time to go to school . I looked in the mirror . Its not so red . Yes..i cried yesterday night, thinking about that incident but the thinking of marriage with him is the main reason i cried .

I weared this dress and tied my hair into a ponytail.

I went down and saw my mom and dad in the kitchen . I said good morning and ate the salad that my mom prepared . I am not in my good mood . My driver drove the car to the school .

I got down from the car and started walking to my locker

I wish , not to see him

I searched for minyoung , but he was nowhere to be seen. I messaged him

To: minniee
Yahh..where are you?

From:minniee
Im sick...i wont come to school today TT

To minniee
Oh really...i miss you..take care..the bell rang so i gotta go..byee

I stuffed my phone in my bag and ran to the class . I am lucky, the teacher didnt come.

So today is going to be a lonely day without my bestiee . The teacher came and the boring lesson starts . In the middle of the class, i felt sleepy so i looked outside tthrought the window .

Yes..my seat is in the back left corner .

I saw that rude fellow with his friend. I think this name is, j hope?

Everyone know their name . They are the hottest student of our school .

I turned my head back to listening .

*bell rang*

Its time to lunch. I feel so hungry today . I bought my lunch and went to a seat , where i always sit with my friend . But today i will be lonely . I think i can go to the roof .

Yes, thats the best idea .

I sat in the bench looking at the view and enjoying my lunch until i hear footsteps coming .

Jimin - then...she poured the water on my face

J hope - its rude to talk to her like that , u know..she is your soon-to-be wife . Be nice to her

Jimin - she is a bitch . I hate her

J hope - jimin. Thats wrong . Try to like her . She is nice and cute jimin

Jimin - she is not cute at all

J hope - maybe..because you are being rude to her , she is also trying to be arrogant

Jimin - you know...i hate girls except for her

Then it becomes silent . He hate everyone except one girl ? Who is she? Wow..that rude jerk likes a girl .

I finished my lunch . His friend is not like him . He is nice .

I walked past them . Thats when, they saw me .