c-cupcake...!?

Riko-sama simply stood there, gaping in shock. Her eyes were wide open and she just wouldn't stop the whole 'gaping' for a good minute that I finally reached the peak of my patience.

And here I was waiting for her to come back, geez.

"R-Riko-sama... You look like a g-goldfish," still not used to 'speaking', my voice came out hushed and sort of awkward.

That seemed to have finally snapped her out of her trance. What kind of a magical girl loses focus on reality ಠ_ಠ oh wait, they're surreal themselves.

Blinking her eyes a few times, Riko-sama finally uttered a word, "P-Puding-chan, i-is that you...!?"

I nodded my head slowly. That was all it took for her to rush over and tighten her arms around me in a bear hug. "R-Riko-sama...!" I breathed out, tapping her back in an attempt to make her loosen her grip. But to no avail.

Apparently her grip seemed to tighten more and I had a feeling my face was becoming blue. I couldn't breathe, how did she have such an iron grip, dumplings*! "R-Ri...ko-sa—"

"Thank goodness..." I heard her say, voice softer than usual. It wouldn't hurt to have a more gentler grip to match your voice, would it, Riko-sama...! When she let out a slight sniffle, I relaxed my body, simmering down any thoughts of being strangled to death, "Riko-sama, a-are you okay?"

She lifted her head, tears cascading down her cheeks, and pouted, "I thought I lost you too, baka!*" I sweat dropped and gave an apologetic smile.

"But," a wide smile adorned her pretty face, "I've never felt better."

Her smile seemed contagious as I felt one coming onto my face as well. After all that happened with cake-chan, I felt happy and relieved for her. However, the moment seemed to be ruined when the sheet slipped off my body.

Revealing everything. E v e r y t h i n g

"Huh...?" Riko-sama's gaze dropped and both of us literally paled.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!—" This time, it was Riko-sama's turn to start screaming, her face redder than any tomato I've encountered in my little time being, well, alive?

"U-uwaahhg," I, myself, let out an incoherent noise, before ducking back into the sheets in embarrassment and shame.

Why did such an embarrassing thing have to happen!! /////

" . . . "

I fidgeted under the brunette's —whom Riko-sama introduced to me as 'Akane'— calculative stare. Another girl, who looked younger, and shorter with blue hair stared at me in a monotone, yet intense gaze. I gulped from the nervousness and tension.

After recovering from the traumatic sight, Riko-sama called two of her friends (also magical girls), Akane and Hina, to come over to help her with, uh, me.

Currently I was wearing a jacket which belonged to Riko-sama. It was slightly just below my crotch and I had a fear that even a slight movement might lift the clothing up a bit. Riko-sama could've just given a better, and more covering clothing T^T

But I couldn't blame her, she was flustered and threw the first thing her hand touched.

Almost a minute had passed before Akane finally stopped her staring. She snapped her fingers, an excited glint in her eyes. Even though Hina's face was as poker-faced as ever, the same glint sparkled in her eyes too.

"Riko-chan, we need to give Pudding-chan some proper, warm clothes, ne~" She smiled sweetly, hiding any underlying intentions with a mask of flowers and sunshine. Hina nodded, immediately agreeing with Akane.

The looks that the girls were exchanging between themselves made me twice as nervous. They almost looked like hungry predators, eyeing their prey with eager eyes.

W-well, I used to be food so the looks would've made me really excited, but it doesn't have the right feel anymore, you know...!

Riko-sama quickly brought out a plain white shirt and some shorts which belonged to her. "Come on cupcake, wear these, we're going out shopping!"

C-Cupcake...!?

Hina shook her head quietly, "Riko-chan, he was a pudding, right."

"Geh, I messed up..!" Riko-sama sweat dropped, scratching her head and laughing lightly. Akane too, laughed and I was surprised to find myself laughing along as well.

At that time, I didn't remember Ren-sama's rejection or how badly I felt miserable. Maybe, just maybe,

life wasn't so bad as I thought.

*dumplings: dammit

*baka: stupid/idiot whatevah

*bows apologetically* I'm really really sorry for the cruddy chapter. I was sorta busy with life and wrote this pretty much in a hurry because I didn't want to keep all you sweeties waiting ;^; C-consider this a f-filler or something *hides myself* N-next chapter will be better, h-hopefully *fidgets*

*coughs* anywAY, AROUND 1K VIEWS, AM I DREAMING??? HOW???

THANKYOUGUYSSOMUCHFORREADINGTHISAAAAAAH!!! (///A////) P-Please continue to stick with me! \(//>/////<//)و °.•

Today's character is;

Hina!

Hina!

What do you think?