she knows!

The sky was still clear blue, specks of white clouds here and there. School seemed to have ended early.

Riko-sama had already notified me that she, Hina-sama and Akane-sama had urgent matters to attend, thus left ahead.

The classroom was emptied out, I sadly looked over at Ren-sama's desk. He hadn't come to class after lunch. I missed any chance of getting to speak with him today. But that's okay, it's still the first day! I can do it (*^*)9

I hope...

"Hey," Yuri-san called. I was waiting with her in the classroom as she explained a few things about school; timetables, clubs, the like. However, I had drifted off in my own thoughts I barely caught a single thing she said.

I blinked rapidly, "Y-yes?"

She locked her gaze with mine in an intense, sharp stare. "You don't seem to be focusing on what I'm saying at all. If it's like this, I'm gonna call it a day. I might get late for club."

Saying that, she flipped her notebook shut, eyes closed with slight irritance.

"Sorry, i-it won't happen again," I mumbled, my tone slightly flustered.

Yuri-san had her back to me as she placed her notebooks inside her bag. After a moment of silence, she spoke.

"You... The boy you like," she paused, her shoulders tensing up, "Is it Ren-kun? Even before... You were staring at his desk."

Wind blew from the open window. An embarrassed blush formed on my face, sh-she knows...!

"U-uhm, that is... Y-yeah, but uh-!" I struggled with my words. She looked over at me with a weary expression.

"How did you even come to like him? If anything, he's the type you should be avoiding most, idiot."

"What do you mean by that?"

I tilted my head to a side, and Yuri-san furrowed her brows in a contemplating fashion. Finally, she let out a sigh.

"He's what you would call a delinquent. He hangs with the lowley bunch, skips classes a lot but usually comes out with good grades. That's no excuse though, there have been rumours how he actually is the leader of a gang and beating people up is as easy as breathing for him."

All that seemed ridiculous. Ren-sama didn't look like such a person at all but if he were to beat me (my meat), I would gladly allow it—

"No way," I laughed lightly. "Ren-sama wouldn't."

"Sama-? Anyway, it's none of my business. Not that I care what you do and all that," Yuri-san hastily muttered, rubbing her nose. "I should be on my way to club now. You'll be going home, right?"

Yuri-san had already stood up. She is slightly taller than me. I quickly gather my things, following her out the classroom.

"Ne, Yuri-san. You're going for club, what kind of club is it?"

"...Literacy."

I awed. Yuri-san was usually quiet and rather studious, the club did fit her. "That's so cool! Do you like reading and writing?"

"I do... I want to become a writer--" Her face became a brighter red, as she caught hold of her words. "Why am I even telling you this! Idiot, you're getting me even late! Bye, I'm off!"

With quick, light feet, Yuri-san stormed off down the corridor and I stifled a laugh. "Thank you for your time." I called after her. Maybe she scoffed, but I am not sure.

Gripping my bag strap, I made my way out of the school building. Yet again, an unproductive day. I wept internally.

I wonder where Ren-sama went.

A delinquent huh... He was really sweet back at home, (although he disliked sweets. But that shall eventually change, I shall guarantee it!).

The roads were quiet and peaceful, only a few people walking home from grocery shopping. I sincerely hoped for the food to be eaten without negligence.

I was just passing a narrow alleyway when the sound of mewing and soft laughter caught my ears. Curious, I peeked in. Right as I did, a bewildered gasp escaped from me, my heart hammering excitedly.

There, near the empty boxes and dumpster, was a very familiar messy haired boy.

It was Ren-sama!

Hi. It's me, Miu. I'm back from the dead TvT)) 

I apologise for being inactive. School really had drained me out; despite getting some free time, I really couldn't write at all. Words really failed me. Writing became a chore.

I can't promise regular updates anymore, however, I'll try my best to keep on writing!

Thank you guys for reading this, you're the best! 😭💕

Today, we have these two;

Pudding and Ren in their school uniform!

Hope you guys enjoyed ~ ✨